We have been trading since 1994 and look to provide a superior level of service. Our customers are our number one concern, so if you are in anyway unhappy with your purchase please contact us to arrange for a return.
If you want to return an item please contact us for a (Return Material Authorization) RMA tracking number. You will need to provide the unit's serial number (if applicable), your return shipping address, and a daytime telephone number. All items must be returned by a recognised courier/Royal Mail and be insured to the full value of the item. Return shipping costs are to be covered by yourself.
Please be aware that all items are wholly your responsibility until received and signed for by us at our premises.
Goods must be returned in the same condition as received by you. Please read below for more detils.
Subject to the right of Consumers to return goods for refund under The Supply of Goods and Services Act and Distance Selling Regulations, AJ's Studio & Camera Supplies does not sell products on a trial basis. Customers are strongly advised to check suitability and specifications of products before ordering.
You have the right to cancel your purchase at any time either before or up to 7 days following the day you receive the goods by:
- e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, a description of the goods or services concerned and the order number of the cancelled order, or
- phoning us on +44 (0) 1749 813044 (Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 5.30pm excluding public holidays) - please have your order reference number and delivery details to hand.
4.2 If you exercise your right to cancel your order after the goods have been despatched, you will be responsible for returning the goods to AJ's Studio & Camera Supplies at your own risk and cost, therefore, we strongly insist you use an insured delivery method such as Royal Mail Special Delivery. All returns are subject to the following conditions, except where the goods are faulty or incorrectly described on the website.
- Your product must be complete and in "as new" condition (e.g. if you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging). Boxes or packaging with seals will not be accepted back if the seal has been broken.
- It must not have been used or installed. It should be returned with the original box, packing and accessories you received with it.
- Software, memory cards and DVDs, can only be accepted if still sealed. This policy is to avoid any potential breach of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act (CDPA) 1988. All opened software is exempt from return under the terms of the distance Selling Regulations (SI2334/2000). Software that arrives damaged or is physically faulty may be returned under our normal returns policy.
- This offer does not apply to film, developing or printing services.
- A proof of purchase must be supplied.
- You must return any free gifts which came with the product.
- We will not refund any items that have been specially ordered to your individual specification or personalised.
Where we have made a charge for postage, this will be deducted from your refund if the goods have been despatched to you.
4.3 You cannot cancel your purchase when:
- the seal has been broken on any film, DVDs, CDs, memory cards, or software; or
- the goods were a special order to your specification; or
- 7 days has elapsed following receipt of the goods
Until such time as you return the goods to us you must take reasonable care of the item(s) and not use them. Any use of the delivered goods beyond that necessary to inspect the goods upon delivery will invalidate your right to cancel the contract.
4.4 Authorising the Return
You must prior to returning any goods received, contact us in writing via a registered letter or e-mail us at email@example.com stating your name, a description of the goods or services concerned and the order number of the cancelled order. Failure to do so will result in a delay in processing your refund or the product being returned to you. All authorised returns must be returned to AJ's Studio & Camera Supplies, RETURNS, Unit 7, Old Mill Business Park, Station Road, Bruton, Somerset, BA10 0EH, ENGLAND.
Model cancellation form:
I / We[*] hereby give notice that I / We[*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*]/for the supply of the following service[*]:
Ordered on [*] / received on [*]
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)
[*] Delete as appropriate.
4.5 Faulty or incorrectly described Goods
You will always have the option of an exchange or refund if the fault occurs within 7 days of delivery. If there is a fault with your product within the manufacturer's warranty period, we will offer a repair. In all cases we reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault and, if no fault is found return the product to you. No refund will be processed until the returned goods have been received by ourselves and an appraisal made as to any fault.
4.6 Following us receiving your instruction to cancel your order you will be refunded within 30 days. A 10% re-stocking fee will be deducted from your original invoice price. The original shipping of the equipment will not be refunded and any other handling fees incured in the original transportation will be taken into account when refunding any moneys due.
4.7 This promise does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear.
4.8 Any refund due to a fault or other defect will include a refund of the delivery charge. We will also pay for your costs of returning the goods for replacement or refund. Replacement goods are sent by standard delivery only (i.e. premium services are not available).
4.9 THIS RETURNS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. DETAILS OF YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE CITIZENS ADVICE BUREAU OR CONSUMER DIRECT.