Elinchrom D-Lite RX 2 Head (20486.1)
The D-Lite RX 2/4 range offer no compromise on quality and features.
The D-Lite RX range is addressed to both starters and more advanced photographers. The D-Lite RX 2 and the D-Lite RX 4 are the perfect creative imaging partners in your new business.
- Lightweight yet powerful flash unit
- Compatible with many accessories
- Ideal for taking pictures of larger groups and creating sharp images
- Accurate exposures with consistent colour
- Available in 200 Ws or 400 Ws
Since 1962, Elinchrom has been developing a wide range of award winning compact flash units allowing photographers to experiment with light. Today, each set has been redefined to better suit the needs of photographers.
Elinchrom’s compacts are renowned for their rugged durability, their portability, and their wide range of accessories. Elinchrom’s product range provides exceptional value allowing every photographer to enjoy their flash photography.
Whether you use professional lighting as an aspiring amateur or as a professional photographer, these new sets have been designed to inspire and empower your creative eye and allow you to master lighting photography techniques.
D-Lite RX 2 – Lighting your way
The D-Lite RX 2 is one step up in the Elinchrom studio flash family, offering a more robust case with an ergonomic handle for harder working with larger accessories.
With 200Ws, these units are ideal for small business applications, portraiture and for everyone interested in the most creative lighting.
These Swiss designed and tested units will not only give many years of reliable service and pleasure, but also make it extremely easy to upgrade your lighting as your interest and need grows.
The Skyport Plus remote control built into the Elinchrom units offers cordless triggering and control of power and modelling lamp from the camera, and control of all functions from many other common devices.
- The new Skyport Plus delivers the most comprehensive synchronisation and control, and it’s unique to the whole Elinchrom system.
- Intelligent pre-flash detector system enables the full use of D-Lite RX with speedlights.
- 5V sync socket for maximum protection of digital cameras.
- Temperature controlled cooling fan.
- Visual Flash Confirmation option. The modelling lamp switches off/on to confirm the flash has been triggered.
- Adjustable proportionality of the modelling lamp range.
- Variable f-stop steps : 1/1, 1/2, 4/10, 1/3, 2/10 or 1/10 steps are available.
- Programmable ready beep tone.
- The accessory bayonet accepts the complete range of light modifiers.
- Centred 7mm umbrella shaft enables also the use of the unique Elinchrom Deflector set.
- Stand bracket with additional umbrella fitting for larger umbrella shafts.
- User replaceable plug-in flashtube.
- Power auto-dump.
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp).
- D-Lite RX 2 head
- 100 W lamp
- Protective cap
- Sync cord
- Mains cable
Comes with a 3-year UK warranty.
Head does not include the 16cm Reflector as depicted.
|Energy range:||5 f-stops (12 to 200 Ws)|
|Energy control increments:||1/10 to programmable 5/10 - 1/1|
|Flash duration max. energy t 0.5 (t 0.1):||1/1200|
|Colour temp.:||5500 °K|
|Modelling light:||E27 100 W / 196 V (Proportional, min, max, off)|
|Cooling:||Microprocessor controlled fan with thermal cut-out|
|Remote control:||Integrated transceiver, 8 Frequency Channels and 4 Groups with full RX features|
|Sync socket(s):||3.5 mm Jack|