Elinchrom BRX 250 Head (20440.1)
The BRX range combines creativity and performance
The BRX range gives more freedom to photographers in their workflow. These compacts are known for their control, power, speed, and versatility.
- Short flash durations
- Fast recycling times
- Additional control options
- Accurate exposures with consistent colour
- Available in 250 Ws or 500 Ws
- Compatible with many accessories
- Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
Since 1962, Elinchrom has been developing a wide range of award winning compact flash units allowing photographers to experiment with light. Today, each set has been redefined to better suit the needs of photographers.
Elinchrom’s compacts are renowned for their rugged durability, their portability, and their wide range of accessories. Elinchrom’s product range provides exceptional value allowing every photographer to enjoy their flash photography.
Whether you use professional lighting as an aspiring amateur or as a professional photographer, these new sets have been designed to inspire and empower your creative eye and allow you to master lighting photography techniques.
The BRX 500: The entry professional
The BRX compact flash units are a further evolution of the features and quality that are Elinchrom.
The concept is simple: control, power, speed and versatility. With many programmable features and the EL-Skyport remote system, the BRX enables photographers the greatest freedom to express their individuality.
The BRX series deliver the quality of performance needed for a modern workflow.
Available in either 250 Ws or 500 Ws, they are perfect for portraiture, product and architectural photography.
- Super short flash durations with our bespoke twin electrode A(Action) flashtube.
- Rigid chassis enables the largest accessories to be used.
- High capacity intelligent fan cooling offers higher work capacity.
- Independent modelling lamp control.
- The new Skyport Plus delivers the most comprehensive synchronisation and control, and it’s unique to the whole Elinchrom system.
- Intelligent pre-flash detector system enables the full use of BRX 250 / 500 with speedlights.
- 5V sync socket for maximum protection of digital cameras.
- Temperature controlled cooling fan.
- Visual Flash Confirmation option. The modelling lamp switches off/on to confirm the flash has been triggered.
- Adjustable proportionality of the modelling lamp range.
- Variable f-stop steps: 1/1, 1/2, 4/10, 1/3, 2/10 or 1/10 steps are available.
- Programmable ready beep tone.
- The accessory bayonet accepts the complete range of light modifiers.
- Centred 7mm umbrella shaft enables also the use of the unique Elinchrom Deflector set.
- Stand bracket with additional umbrella fitting for larger umbrella shafts.
- User replaceable plug-in flashtube.
- Power auto-dump.
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp).
- BRX 250 head
- 100 W lamp
- Protective cap
- Sync cord
- Mains cable
Comes with a 3-year UK warranty.
Head does not include 16cm reflector, as depicted.
|Energy range:||5 f-stops (16 to 250 Ws)|
|Energy control increments:||1/10 to programmable 5/10 - 1/1|
|Recycling Time:||0.29 to 0.73 s|
|Flash duration max. energy t 0.5 (t 0.1):||1/2762|
|Colour temp.:||5500 °K|
|Modelling light:||E27 100 W / 196 V (Off, free, proportional)|
|Cooling:||Microprocessor controlled fan with thermal cut-out|
|Remote control:||Integrated transceiver, 8 Frequency Channels and 4 Groups with full RX features|
|Sync socket(s):||3.5 mm Jack|