Broncolor Satellite Staro Reflector with Bracket (33.151.00)
The strongly centre-oriented diffuser makes the light more brilliant and interesting than that of a homogeneously illuminated softbox. The Satellite Staro is ideal as main lighting in fashion and beauty photography.
- Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
The light of the Satellite Staro reflector is known for its soft yet brilliant light. It has a high light output and despite its centre-weighed diffuser the Staro provides a very homogenous illumination that is perfect for fashion, portraiture, food or still life photography.
Satellite Staro key features:
- centre-orientated diffuser
- high light output
- crisp light with homogenous shadows and highly detailed reproduction
- soft and brilliant light
- crisp and saturated look
- spot-like and high in contrast
- clearly defined shadows
- diffused light obtained by using mat plexiglass sheet
- round shape ensures perfect shadows and natural highlights
- max. 3200 J
- f-stop at 2 m (6 1/2 ft) distance, 100 ISO: focused 45 2/10
- with bracket and mat plexiglas diffuser
- for Pulso G and Unilite lamps
- dimensions Ø 88x25 cm (35x14")
- weight 10 kg (22 lbs)
For thermal reasons, the use of the lamps Pulso Twin, Pulso 8 and broncolor HMI F575.800 is only possible without the diffuser.