Profoto Softbox RFi 4x6' (120x180cm) (254705)
It is more than a softbox. It is a Light Shaping Tool.
The larger the light source is in relation to the subject, the softer the light will be. This simple fact is perhaps the most important lesson to learn about light. It is also the main reason why our rectangular softboxes come in so many sizes. With five sizes to choose from, you are guaranteed to always find the right tool for the job.
- Compatible with well over 20 flash brands, thanks to our speedring adaptors.
- Deeper shape and recessed front for precise control.
- Double-layered diffusers and a highly reflective silver interior.
- Optional accessories, such as the Softgrid, the Stripmask and the Flat Front Diffuser, allow for even more precise light shaping.
- Color-coded speedrings and Velcro attachments result in hassle-free assembly and disassembly.
- Designed to withstand years of professional use.
Speedring sold seperately.
- Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
RFi softboxes come in all sizes and shapes. To ensure full control for the photographer, they have a deeper shape, a recessed front, double-layered diffusers and a highly reflective silver interior. The optional speedring adaptors make them compatible with well over 20 different flash brands. In other words, even if you own flashes from many different manufacturers, you only need Profoto softboxes!
Output at 2m with 2400Ws @ ISO 100: f-stop 45 both diffusers
Heads: Profoto flash heads and monolights (speedring not included)
Weight: 3,9 kg (8.6 lb)
Size: 120 x 180 x 80,5 cm
- Inner and front diffuser with Velcro attachments
- Color coded rods
- High quality woven transport bag
Please note: Speedring sold seperately.
|Total size:||120 x 180 x 80.5 cm|