Profoto Umbrella Deep White XL (165cm/65") (100980)
Deeper shape for a broader range of possibilities.
Profoto Umbrella Deep is unique in that it is a lightweight yet deep and parabolically shaped light modifier. The deeper shape gives the photographer better control of the light spread, allowing the photographer to focus and shape light by simply sliding the umbrella shaft in its holder.
Profoto offers twelve different deep umbrellas in four sizes and three fabrics: white, silver and translucent.
- Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
Extra large umbrellas are popular among portrait, people and fashion photographers. They create a smooth but yet distinctive light that allows the user to illuminate an entire person or even small groups with just a single light source.
The ever popular white version combines the distinct crispness of the silver version with the beautiful softness of the translucent umbrella. The white umbrella creates a soft but still direct light, perfect for portrait and beauty shots.
In addition, the strong glass fiber rods make the Umbrella Deep remarkably reliable and sturdy.
- Deeper shape for better control and precise light shaping.
- 16 glass fiber rods for a rounder shape and a more even light spread.
- Very easy to use.
- Heat resistant, high-quality fabrics.
- Surface treated metallic elements to prevent rust and discoloration.
- Optional diffusor available for a softer, more even light spread.
- Delivered with a high-quality bag that protects the umbrella during storage.
- Fabric Bag
|Length:||(folded) 110 cm (43")|
|Diameter:||165 cm (65")|
|Depth:||58 cm (23")|
|Shaft diameter:||8 mm (5/16")|
|Weight:||(excluding bag) 1.35 kg|