Profoto Umbrella Shallow Silver S (85cm/33") (100972)
Smaller Size for Greater Portability.
When it comes to portability and ease-of-use, there are not many Light Shaping Tools out there that can beat Umbrella Shallow. But do not let its size fool you. Umbrella Shallow is remarkably reliable and sturdy for its small size and light weight.
Profoto offers six different shallow umbrellas in two sizes and three fabrics: White, Silver and Translucent.
- Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
The silver version creates a somewhat crispier light than its white and translucent counterparts. The silver umbrella provides a light that combines soft shadows with brilliant highlights. This combination of soft and hard light is great for gently bringing out the structure in materials, among other things.
- Extremely lightweight and portable.
- Very easy to use.
- Heat resistant, high-quality fabrics.
- Surface treated metallic elements to prevent rust and discoloration.
- Optional diffusor available for a softer, more even light spread.
- Delivered with a high-quality bag that protects the umbrella during storage and transport.
- Fabric Bag
|Length:||(assembled and folded) 58 cm (23")|
|Diameter:||85 cm (33")|
|Depth:||20 cm (8")|
|Shaft diameter:||8 mm (5/16")|
|Weight:||(excluding bag) 0.5 kg|