Elinchrom ELC Pro HD 1000 Head (20616.1)
The ELC Pro HD is the solution for fast and demanding professionals
These compacts are the highest performing and most professional units on the market.
The ELC Pro HD compact is Elinchrom’s latest unit. Available as either 500 Ws or 1000 Ws, the ELC Pro HD has lighting fast recycling times allowing photographers to experiment with the delay and photo burst function.
- Shortest flash duration
- Fastest recycling time
- Best color and power accuracy
- Power range from 6 Ws to full power
- Available in 500 Ws or 1000 Ws
- OLED display for intuitive control
- Creative Lighting Suite available
- Compatible with all accessories
- Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
Since 1962, Elinchrom has been developing a wide range of award winning compact flash units allowing photographers to experiment with light. Today, each set has been redefined to better suit the needs of photographers.
Elinchrom’s compacts are renowned for their rugged durability, their portability, and their wide range of accessories. Elinchrom’s product range provides exceptional value allowing every photographer to enjoy their flash photography.
Whether you use professional lighting as an aspiring amateur or as a professional photographer, these new sets have been designed to inspire and empower your creative eye and allow you to master lighting photography techniques.
The ELC Pro HD: The professional
The ELC Pro HD compact is Elinchrom’s latest unit. Available as either 500 Ws or 1000 Ws these units are the highest performing and most professional units on the market.
Equipped with an OLED display for an easy and precise user experience the ELC Pro HD benefits from cutting edge technology.
Recycling times are lightning fast while Swiss precision guarantees consistant power time after time, shot after shot.
But hardware isn’t all. The software built into this unit gives you the freedom to configure the ELC to your individual style of shooting, for every application.
- Superfast flash durations across the complete power range with visual confirmation on the OLED display.
- ELC Pro HD 500: up to 1/5000s and ELC Pro HD 1000: up to 1/5260s
- Huge power range; ELC Pro HD 500 - 7 f-stops and ELC Pro HD 1000 - 8 f-stops.
- User selectable and even shorter recycling times. Now you will never miss a shot !
- Even better colour and power stability.
- Unique OLED power display for information and clarity.
- Three unique creative modes; Strobo mode, up to 20 Hz
- Delayed mode, from 0.001 – 10s, for second curtain sync and other effects.
- Sequence mode, up to 20 units can be synchronised in sequence to keep up with the fastest motor-drive at up to the full power of the flash.
- All special features utilise the full flash curve with normal colour balance.
- The new Skyport delivers the most comprehensive synchronisation and control, and it’s unique to the whole Elinchrom system.
- Intelligent pre-flash detector system enables full use with speedlights.
- User presets can easily be saved and recalled at any moment.
- Power auto-dump.
- 5V sync socket for maximum protection of digital cameras.
- Intelligent thermally controlled, low noise cooling fan.
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp).
- Visual Flash Confirmation option. The modelling lamp switches off/on to confirm the flash has been triggered.
- Adjustable proportionality of the modelling lamp range.
- Programmable ready beep tone.
- The accessory bayonet accepts all accessories.
- Centred 7mm umbrella shaft enables also the use of the unique Elinchrom Deflector set.
- User replaceable plug-in high performance flashtube.
Strobo Mode: This creative mode is necessary to capture one movement in a single frame.
Delayed Mode: The delayed mode provides the option of first or second curtain sync and everything in between, plus predictive synchronisation within a short sequence. The delay in the flash synchronisation can be set from 0.001 to 10 s.
Sequence Mode: Allows you to sequentially trigger up to 20 ELC’s, in bursts or as a continuous cycle, to utilise the highest frame rate of your camera.
- ELC Pro HD 1000
- 300 W halogen lamp
- Transparent Glass Cover Dome
- Protective cap
- Sync cord
- Mains cable
- 16cm Reflector
Comes with a 3-year UK warranty.
|Energy range:||8 f-stops (8 to 1000 Ws)|
|Energy control increments:||Adjusted by precise multifunctional power knob in 1/10 steps|
|Recycling Time:||1.2 to 4 s|
|Flash duration max. energy t 0.5 (t 0.1):||Min. power : 1/2780 Max. power : 1/1430|
|Colour temp.:||5500 °K|
|Modelling light:||300 W / GX 6.35 (Off, free, proportional)|
|Remote control:||Integrated transceiver, 20 Freq. Channels, 4 Groups|
|Sync socket(s):||3.5 mm Jack|