Kino Flo ParaZip 215 DMX (Pole-Op) (ZIP-215P-230U)
The Kino Flo ParaZip 215 (ZIP-215P-230U) replaces the older Kino Flo ParaZip 200 (ZIP-200P-230). Now featuring a Universal input from 100VAC to 240VAC.
The ParaZip 415 and 215 luminaires complement the expanding line of Kino Flo soft light fixtures for television broadcast studios.
The sleek ParaZips display a wide, soft beam of incandescent or daylight quality light (CRI 95) that can be dimmed up or down. The ParaZip 415 has switching and dimming controls, the ParaZip 215 features dimming only.
Please Note: Bulbs/Lamps are NOT included and must be purchased seperately.
- Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get 10% discount.
- Fixture includes Gel Frame and 90° Honeycomb Louver
- Slender design for a less crowded lighting grid
- Built-in dimming ballast
- Full spectrum (CRI 95) lamps available in 3200K and 5500K
- Kino Flo lamps also available in 420nm blue and 550nm green for blue and green screen applications.
- Long lamp life, low lamp replacements, low maintenance labour
- More efficient heat management design for stable colour temperature
- Low operating temperature
- Low air-conditioning costs
- High colour rendering True Match lamps work well alongside conventional quartz lights or HMI’s
- Colour gels do not burn out or fade due to lower heat of fixture
- DMX control for stable colour temperature and light level control
- Quick ballast maintenance
- Low amperage draw, energy savings 0.6A 240VAC
- Traditional Yoke Mount with two position setting, Pole-Op
ParaZip 215 DMX (Yoke Mount) Specs:
Input Voltage: 230VAC
Output Frequency: 30kHz
Amperage: .6A - 240VAC
Dimming Range: 100%-5%
Lamp Switching: 2 - off
Lamps: 2 x 55W CFL
Dimensions: 128 x 28 x 14cm