Dedolight DP400 Imager Projection Attachment – Framing Shutter (DP400KFS)
DP400KFS Imager Set with Framing shutter assembly – this system allows for the highest precision in shaping and manipulating the projected light.
- Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get 10% discount.
The DP400 projection attachment is a modular system enabling quick change and versatility. Two basic configurations are available, and due to the sophisticated modular system, additional components may be easily added according to the users application.
Set consists of:
- DP400CON Main condenser lens (required) – The standard back part of the projection attachment includes a two lens condenser system, one of which is an aspherical lens. An image plane adjustment control is provided so that projections from an off angle position may be focus corrected. A safety cable attachment point is also provided. Weight: 704 g (1.5 lb.)
- DP400LH Main Body (required) – Projection lens holder. Weight: 378 g (13.3 oz.)
- DP400-185 185mm lens (standard lens – other lenses are available) – 185 mm, f 3.5, projection lens with focus scales on both sides of the barrel (marking in meters as well as in feet). Weight: 784 g (1.7 lb.)
- DP400FS Framing Shutter Assembly – The four non removable, built-in shutter leaves move in two planes allowing movement of one shutter leaf without moving other shutter leaves. Weight: 155 g (5.4 oz.)
- DP400U Universal receiver for Gobos, framing shutters etc. Replaces DP400FS and takes accessories
- DP400GGH Glass Gobo Holder
- DP400GH Steel Gobo Holder
- DP400IR Iris
- DP400LFS Loose Leaf framing shutter set (x4) for use with DP400U
For a full list of accessories and lenses please ask for details or brochure.