Dedolight DLHM4-300 150W Aspherics² Light Head with DMX Dimming Control (DLHM4-300DMX)
Buy right, Buy once!
That is definitely the case when purchasing lights and is never truer than with these unique optical tools that inspire phrases like “painting with light”. The Dedolight is an Academy Award winning lighting fixture which is highly regarded as an essential by many cameramen internationally.
Dedo's multi award winning optical system is used throughout the film and television industry it is indispensable and highly versatile and reliable. The fourth generation DLHM4 light head is based on the single, bestselling professional, precision light source in the world. This model incorporates DMX control and is generally used as part of a studio system and controlled by a lighting Desk – On board manual control is also possible.
- Focus angle: 48° - 4.5°
- Focus intensity: 1:20
- Weight: 558 g (1.2 lb.)
- Max wattage: 100W (12V), 150W (24V)
- Mounting: To any 16 mm (5/8") stud
- Operating position: Any
- New Dedolight Aspherics² Optics
The self-contained Dedolight DLHM4–300 works with an integrated electronic power supply combining:
- New Dedolight Aspherics² optics
- Drastically improved light output
- 24 V/150 with integrated electronic power supply
- Dimmable Versions available for external dimming (SE for EU) and DMX control (DMX). Please inquire.
Available in four different input voltages (four versions):
- 240V (DLHM4–300E+)
- 230 V (DLHM4–300E)
- 120 V (DLHM4–300U)
- 100 V (DLHM4–300J)