Elinchrom Litemotiv Parabolic 190cm (6') Octa Softbox (28005)
The Litemotiv produces the perfect circular catch-light!
These studio softboxes are designed for professional, everyday use and feature 16 support rods, 2 internal diffusers and a removable rear cover. Each is supplied with a special, heavy duty, positionable Elinchrom adapter. Available in both 120cm and 190cm variants.
With diameter options of 120 cm and 190 cm, the Litemotiv range offers the perfect light for every kind of photographer.
Together with the optional heavy duty bracket, available for different flash brands, all Elinchrom heads can be fitted for optimum results using every combination of the unique Elinchrom Deflector system.
The 16 anodised rods are heat-resistant, enabling work with high temperature light sources. They are made out of flexible aluminium so that they follow the parabolic shape of the Litemotiv. The colour coding of the bracket and rods enable trouble free assembly. These are studio softboxes but their construction make them simple to setup but also to disassemble.
The fabric of the Litemotiv softboxes is unique. It offers 30% more light output than our standard Rotalux fabric, also used for Portalite, while being just as lightweight. It also offers the same distinctive Elinchrom look than our other softboxes but this fabric is heat-resistant, meaning that 650W hot lamps can be used with Litemotiv.
Designed to carry the Litemotiv 120cm and the incredible 190cm, this bracket takes off all stress from the unit while providing easy positioning of the light. The Elinchrom Litemotiv bracket is available for:
- Elinchrom users
- Bowens / S-mount users
- Broncolor Pulso mount users
- Profoto users
The double diffusion panels have been specialy designed to produce very soft light. The inner diffuser also incorporates a central circular panel to avoid any hotspot, thus offering the most homogenous light possible. It is possible to remove both diffusers to obtain a very crispy and contrasty light, similar to beauty dish... but much bigger!
- Exceptional fabric for exceptional light quality.
- Sixteen sides, creating close to perfect catch-lights.
- Anodised rod colour-coding for faster assembly.
- The strong and stable mounting bracket supports all Elinchrom units.
- Optional mounting brackets are available for compatibility with Broncolor, Profoto and Bowens heads.
- Removable rear cover for easier setup and shoot-through functionality.
- Two diffusers, inner and outer, for perfectly soft diffusion.
- Without these diffusers, this is a giant beauty dish.
- Unique to Elinchrom, deflectors fine tune the Leitmotiv effect.
- Available in 120 and 190 cm variants.
Please note: the Litemotiv bracket is NOT included and must be ordered separately.