ProMediaGear BBGv2 Boomerang Flash Bracket (BBGv2-PBX3)
The BBGv2 Boomerang Flash Bracket is designed for Cameras WITH Grip, like a Canon 1Dx, or Nikon D4s, D4, or cameras with optional grips battery packs like Canon 5D, 6D, or Nikon D810, D750.
The ProMediaGear Boomerang flash bracket is designed to give you the ultimate flexibility and ease of use. Made out of Titanium and Aluminum alloys it's probably the most advanced bracket on the market. The modular design allows adding components and configurations to match photographers shooting styles and needs.
If you need a flash bracket for Cameras WITHOUT grip (like the Canon 5D or Nikon D810) then we supply the BBX model.
With the Profoto B2 the base can be unscrewed and attached directly to the Boomerang, but for more control and movement we recommend combining it with the Manfrotto Micro Ball Head (492) (not included but can be purchased seperately).
- Place an order for £1,101.60 + Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
A flash bracket enables the flash or speed-light to be over the lens/camera at all times. This is especially useful when shooting portraits as the side shadow of the subject is eliminated. If you're shooting events or weddings, where time is crucial and you only have seconds to get a perfect shots, there is no replacement for the reliable flash bracket. With the Boomerang Flash Bracket you will always get good lighting, even when there is nothing around to bounce the flash.
The Boomerang Flash Bracket follows minimalist ideas – where compactness and unobtrusive design make it a joy to operate. You can flip the flash from horizontal to vertical in a snap with the spring action Locking Lever. Additional accessories can be attached, like L-Brackets and Handles.
Our unique rotating system locks the flash at a 90 degree position so that the flash remains upright above the lens at in the desired position at all times. The bracket is so small and lightweight that you can hold your camera comfortably in the right hand (as if no bracket was attached) and operate the bracket with your left hand (if you want to change flash position). Made with a high precision manufacturing process and with the use of rotation bearings, this bracket is virtually maintenance free. The Boomerang Flash Bracket mounts to the camera body using a ProMediaGear Arca-Swiss type & anti-twist Universal Plate.
This model is designed for camera bodies with grip/battery pack.
- Perfect companion for Profoto B2 flash heads (configure with custom adapter (#BLSA)). Sold separately.
- Improves bounce flash photography as flash remains upright in portrait shooting.
- Rotates flash 90 degrees around lens for portrait and landscape photography eliminating subject side shadows.
- Fold-Away Integrated KICK Stand keeps the camera stable on flat surfaces.
- Folding system allows you to adjust or fold the bracket with an allen wrench for easy storage and transportation.
- Rotation system uses precision bearings to provide smooth movement.
- Aircraft Quality Aluminum (T6061) – very light and strong.
- Lightweight (under 18 oz. depending on configuration).
- Made in U.S.A and CNC precision machined construction.
- 1 x BBGv2 Boomerang Flash Bracket
- 1 x Universal Plate
- 1 x Allen Wrench
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
If you plan on shooting with softboxes then Profoto B2 customers can extend their Boomerang with the purchase of the ProMediaGear Profoto B2 Adapter (5") (BLSA5A).