Manfrotto Compact Nanopole Stand with Detachable Pole – 6.4' (1.95m) (MS0490A)
The ideal lighting support for use on location or in studio.
- Lightweight and compact, but robust at the same time
- The column can be detached from the base and used as a boom
- Provided with hook for sandbag and levelling leg
- Max payload: 1,5Kg (3,3lb)
- Attachment: 16 mm (5/8”) male top stud with 3/8” or 1/4” thread
- Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
Manfrotto Nanopole Stand is a new lightweight stand, with a payload of 1,5Kg and outstanding stability. It’s a two-in-one product: the central column is detachable and easily turns into a hand held boom. To detach the pole from the stand it’s easy and fast: simply press the button with the logo and detach the pole.
Manfrotto Nanopole Stand is suitable to a great variety of situations and provides exciting new possibilities to the photographer. It is provided with a hook for sandbag and a levelling leg that allows its use also on uneven surfaces.
|Attachment:||1/4" screw, 3/8" screw, 5/8" (16mm) stud|
|Max payload:||1,5 kg (3,3 lb)|
|Height (max.):||195 cm|
|Height (min.):||49 cm|