Profoto ProTwin UV 500W Head, Magnum Reflector (900719)
A single head that provides twice the power and speed.
The ProTwin is a single head with two plugs and two flash tubes designed for use with the Profoto Pro and Pro-B generators.
- Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
Connect both plugs to one generator and halve the flash duration. Connect each plug to separate generators and get twice as much power or twice as fast recycling time. Apart from these obvious differences, the ProTwin shares its compact size and durable build with the ProHead Plus.
- Superior performance in a tough and compact casing.
- Dual heavy-duty quartz flashtube delivers up to 9,600 Ws of light.
- Compatible with the entire range of Light Shaping Tools.
- Very safe to use thanks to the UV reducing glass cover and arc-proof connector.
- Temperature controlled fan will keep head and accessories cool even during excessive use.
- Profoto Magnum Reflector included – a clever tool that maximizes the light output while maintaining a smooth light spread and limiting the spot effect.
- Magnum Reflector
- Two uncoated flash tubes
- 500 W halogen modeling lamp
- Removable frosted glass cover
- Protective transportation cap
- Stand adapter
- 4 m (13 ft) twin lamp cable
- Removable handle
|Maximum Watt/Seconds||6000 w/s|
|User Replaceable Flashtube||Yes|
|Cable Length||16.4' (5M)|
|Modeling Light On/Off Switch||Yes|
|Protective Glass Dome||Yes|
|Modelling light:||500W, 120V|
|Diameter:||10 cm (4")|
|Depth:||28 cm (11")|