LEE Filters Diffusion Pack – 12 Sheets (12" x 10") (LF-DIFFP)
A selection of LEE's most popular diffusion materials used to create a wide variety of effects ranging from a subtle softening of the beam edge to creating a large shadowless area.
- Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
This pack includes 2 x sheets of each following colour:
- 216 White Diffusion – A strong diffusion used for soft light effects. 1½ stop reduction.
- 250 Half White Diffusion – A medium diffusion used for soft light effects. ¾ stop reduction.
- 251 Quarter White Diffusion – A weak diffusion used for soft light effects. ⅓ stop reduction.
- 253 Hampshire Frost – A light frost effect. < ¼ stop reduction.
- 400 LEELux – A dense white diffuser used for wide beam spreads; creates an even, soft, field of light without shadows. Manufactured on a 125 micron polyester base. 1½ stop reduction.
- 410 Opal Frost – A weak diffusion used for softening spotlight beam edges without altering shape. Manufactured on a 23 micron polyester base. ½ stop reduction.
Further details on the diffusions can be found on the LEE Filters website.
Sheet size: 300mm x 250mm (12” x 10”)