ProMediaGear Modular Ball Mounting System for Westcott Ice Light (BIC1)
The #BIC1 Modular Ball Mounting System features (2) 1/4-20 threaded and independently lockable balls that grip tightly in any position to hold (2 or 4) Westcott Ice Lights or other accessories. The Bracket can be mounted onto an Arca-Style Ball Head or 5/8" Light Stand.
- Mounts up to 4 Ice Lights to stands or tripods
- Compatible with both Ice Light and Ice Light 2
- Lockable 1/4-20 threaded ball-heads allow for precise placement
- Ultra-durable stainless steel design
- 1/4-20 adapters rotate 360°
- Tiltable up to 100° in one position
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Place an order for £1,101.60 + Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
ProMediaGear's BIC1 Mounting System for the Ice Light features two 1/4"-20 threaded ball joints that are independently adjustable. These threads can securely attach an Ice Light, Ice Light 2, and other accessories. When paired with the included threaded brackets, the BIC1 can securely mount and position a total of 4 Ice Lights.
With built-in stand receptacles and female threading, the BIC1 can be precisely mounted onto any light stand, tripod, or arm. The attached ball-heads can rotate 360-degrees and can tilt 100-degrees. This extremely durable bracket is constructed with stainless steel and made in the USA.
For even more flexibility PMG has manufactured a Handle (#HIC1) to allow a convenient grip with anti-rotation 5/8" adapter. Available seperately.
The #BIC1 Modular Ball Mounting System was created in collaboration with James Schmelzer, Elite Photographic Studio.