Tether Tools Rock Solid Cross Bar Side Arm – 2 Head (RSTAA2)
Combine the Rock Solid Cross Bar Side Arm with the Rock Solid Tripod Cross Bar to create the Tether "T" setup enabling easy adjustments to the camera’s height.
- Arm features 2 – 3/8″ threads for versatility and flexibility for mounting various accessories including the Rock Solid Tripod Cross Bar
- Dimensions: 4″ x 4″ x 25″
- Non-reflective black finish, with silver knurled thread locking plates
The Tether “T” design allows the computer to remain at a constant height, secured on the Rock Solid Tripod Cross Bar, while the Rock Solid Cross Bar Side Arm provides a height variable solution that is perfect for step and repeat photographers.
The Rock Solid Cross Bar Side Arm mounts securely to the Rock Solid Tripod Cross Bar via the 3/8″ threads at the end and features knurled plates for quick and easy mounting. The double locking ratchet knobs keep the Arm secure at the optimal height for your subject.
Ideal for step and repeat photo shoots, simply adjust the vertical bar to the appropriate levels as subjects enter and exit the frame. The arm provides 24″ of vertical movement covering just about any situation.
The Tether “T” design is quick and easy to use and takes a couple of minutes to set up. The Arm stores compactly using the custom designed travel bag for easy transport and storage.
To create the Tether “T” setup pictured, the Rock Solid Tripod Cross Bar is also needed. All other items pictured are also sold separately.
- Add a Rock Solid Tripod Cross Bar to create a Tether “T” setup providing a height variable solution for step and repeat and portrait photographers
- Perfect for step and repeat event photographers, school portrait photographers, and sports team photographers who are looking for an on-location scalable workstation solution
- One (1) Rock Solid Cross Bar Arm – 2 Head
- One (1) Carrying Case