Kino Flo Celeb LED 450 DMX Yoke Mount Kit, Univ 230U with Ship Case (KIT-C450Y-230U)
The Celeb® 450 LED DMX is one of the largest LED soft panels available in the market today measuring 45” x 14” (114.5cm x 36cm). Similar in size to the award-winning 4ft 4Bank, the Celeb 450 LED produces a soft, broad, wraparound light quality (CRI 95) and produces color faithfully, beautifully on HD or film, in the studio or on location.
The Celeb 450 LED Yoke Mount fixture has a ½” hole to accept industry standard hardware. The yoke mount fixture can hang from a grid with a junior pipe hanger using a Junior Pin Assembly for Yoke (MTP-I80), sold separately.
- Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get 10% discount.
The Celeb 450 has three Menu options, one white and two color menus. Those who prefer to work with white light can use the "white menu" that gives the user access to Dimming, Kelvin and Green/Magenta control channels. Kelvin range is from 2700K tungsten to 6500K daylight.
In the color menu, the Kelvin range travels from 2500K tungsten to 9900K daylight, and Kino Flo has set up a fourth channel called Gel. The Gel channel includes Kino Flo presets such as blue & green screen, sodium vapor, mercury vapor and over 100 well-known lighting gels. In addition, there is also a fifth channel called Hue Angle and sixth channel, Saturation. These two channels behave similar to a traditional color wheel, where you have white light in the center, and the Hue angle determines the color along a 360-degree range, and Saturation determines how much color is applied. The second color menu provides individual red, green, blue (RGB) control. The RGB menu is a great way to work with apps with predetermined RGB presets or color wheels.
Kino Flo's Celeb 450 LED also comes with standard DMX and wireless DMX (Lumen Radio®), and universal voltage input 100-240VAC (2.0 Amps at 120V). We also recently added new SnapBag Softbox and SnapGrid accessories.
The Celeb 450 LED DMX fixture styles include: Center Mount, Yoke Mount and Pole-Op. The compact design is only 5” in depth and is comprised of a rugged metal alloyed fixture with built-in electronics. The fixtures include a 90° honeycomb louver. The molded accessory holder holds the louver and also allow for a 4-point rope hang.
Celeb 450 LED features:
- Kelvin presets
- Dial-in color temperature control between 2700K-6500K
- Extended color palette from 2500K-9900K
- Green/Magenta Control
- Hue angle and Saturation adjustments
- RGB control
- Works with Apps with predetermined RGB presets or color wheels
- Can use preset buttons to store custom Kelvin settings
- Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings
- No color shift while dimming
- Color-correct with high color rendering index (CRI 95)
- Universal input 100VAC-240VAC
- Energy efficient, draws 2.0A, 120VAC
- Flicker-free, dead quiet operation
- Full range onboard and DMX dimming
- DMX wireless link (Lumen Radio®)
- DMX Auto Terminate
- Fixture includes removable 90° Honeycomb Louver
- Honeycomb louver also available in 60° as accessory
- Slim profile
- Center Mount, Yoke Mount, Pole-Op
- Mounts to stand or can hang easily from a grid
- Accessory molded corners also used for four-point rope hang
- (1) CEL-450Y-230U Celeb 450 LED DMX Yoke Mount, Univ 230U
- (1) GFR-CE4 Celeb 450 Gel Frame
- (1) LVR-CE490-P Celeb 450 Louver/HP, 90°
- (1) 7010045 Celeb 450 Yoke Assembly
- (1) MTP-I80 Jr. Pin
- (1) KAS-CE4-Y Ship Case
|Colour temp.:||2700~6500K (2500~9900K in color menu/mode)|
|Total size:||127 x 42 x 13 cm (50 x 16.5 x 5")|