Kino Flo Celeb LED 450Q DMX Yoke Mount Kit, Univ 230U (KIT-C450Q-230U)
The Celeb® 450Q LED DMX is one of the largest LED soft panels available in the market today measuring 30” x 26” (76cm x 66cm). The Celeb LED produces a soft, broad, wraparound light quality (CRI 95) and produces color faithfully, beautifully on HD or film, in the studio or on location.
The Celeb 450Q LED Yoke Mount fixture has a ½” hole to accept industry standard hardware. The yoke mount fixture can hang from a grid with a junior pipe hanger using a Junior Pin Assembly for Yoke (MTP-I80), sold separately.
- Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get 10% discount.
The Celeb 450Q has three Menu options, one white and two color menus. Those who prefer to work with white light can use the "white menu" that gives the user access to Dimming, Kelvin and Green/Magenta control channels. Kelvin range is from 2700K tungsten to 6500K daylight.
In the color menu, the Kelvin range travels from 2500K tungsten to 9900K daylight, and Kino Flo has set up a fourth channel called Gel. The Gel channel includes Kino Flo presets such as blue & green screen, sodium vapor, mercury vapor and over 100 well-known lighting gels. In addition, there is also a fifth channel called Hue Angle and sixth channel, Saturation. These two channels behave similar to a traditional color wheel, where you have white light in the center, and the Hue angle determines the color along a 360-degree range, and Saturation determines how much color is applied. The second color menu provides individual red, green, blue (RGB) control. The RGB menu is a great way to work with apps with predetermined RGB presets or color wheels.
Kino Flo's Celeb 450Q LED also comes with standard DMX and wireless DMX (Lumen Radio®) and universal voltage input 100-240VAC (2.0 Amps at 120V). We also recently added new SnapBag Softbox and SnapGrid accessories.
Celeb 450Q LED features:
- Kelvin presets
- Dial-in color temperature control between 2700K-6500K
- Extended color palette from 2500K-9900K
- Green/Magenta Control
- Hue angle and Saturation adjustments
- RGB control
- Works with Apps with predetermined RGB presets or color wheels
- Can use preset buttons to store custom Kelvin settings
- Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings
- No color shift while dimming
- Color-correct with high color rendering index (CRI 95)
- Universal input 100VAC-240VAC
- Energy efficient, draws 2.0A, 120VAC
- Flicker-free, dead quiet operation
- Full range onboard and DMX dimming
- DMX wireless link (Lumen Radio®)
- DMX Auto Terminate
- Fixture includes removable 90° Honeycomb Louver
- Honeycomb louver also available in 60° as accessory
- Slim profile
- Yoke Mount, Pole-Op
- Mounts to stand or can hang easily from a grid
- Accessory molded corners also used for four-point rope hang
- (1) CEL-450Q-230U Celeb 450Q LED DMX Yoke Mount, Univ 230U
- (1) LVR-CE490-QP Celeb 450Q Louver/HP, 90°
- (1) 7010048 Celeb 450Q Yoke Assembly
- (1) MTP-I80 Jr. Pin
- (1) KAS-CE4-Q Ship Case
|Colour temp.:||2700~6500K (2500~9900K in color menu/mode)|
|Total size:||76 x 66 x 13 cm (30 x 26 x 5")|