Manfrotto Virtual Reality VR Aluminum Base with Half Ball for Levelling (MBASEPROVR)
The VR Small Levelling Base is the perfect companion for virtual reality photographers and videographers looking for stable and compact support for their 360° cameras.
- Heavy-duty lightweight aluminium base
- Rugged design and spiked feet help keep outdoor shots stable
- Half bowl included to quickly level shots
- Independent leg angle selection for increased stability
- Supports up to 20kg
- Place an order for £1,101.60 + Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
This mini tripod is not only ergonomically designed in strong aluminium, but it’s also significantly lighter and more compact than a traditional tripod, so that it can easily be taken anywhere.
The half bowl makes it possible to quickly level the mini base so you're ready to shoot whenever the need arises. With its three leg-angles, the height easily adjusts from 11.6 cm to 24.3 cm so you can position your camera as precisely as possible.
The mini base works in combination with different boom extensions to reach multiple heights with 360° devices, making it possible to obtain many creative viewpoints.
This support is extremely sturdy and stable and guarantees minimal footprint thanks to its compactness.
|Attachment:||(top) 3/8″ screw|
|Safety payload weight:||20 kg|
|Height (max.):||26.5 cm|
|Height (min.):||13.5 cm|
|Length:||(closed) 28 cm|