Broncolor Litepipe P (32.452.00)
Lightweight, versatile and foldable – this is what makes the Litepipe P the ideal companion for any photographer in the studio and on location. Consisting of only five components, this revolutionary, lightweight light shaper is mounted and ready for use in just 60 seconds.
As normal for broncolor, Litepipe P stands out for its robustness and high quality, essential for reliable use over a period of many years.
- Flash from 3200 Joules to 1.5 Joules
- 360-degree illumination
- Counter reflectors for homogeneous light control
- Angle of reflected light and light hardness are both adjustable
- Diffuse light can be achieved by using a matted foil
- Homogeneous and individually adjustable light
- A small, compact package
- Compatible with all broncolor flash units (Pulso G, Litos, MobiLED, Siros, Unilite, older broncolor lamps w. Pulso bayonet)
- Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
Equipped with the approved broncolor bayonet, Litepipe P is compatible with the following broncolor lamps: Pulso G, Unilite, Litos and MobiLED (if a mat protecting glass is available we recommend its use as an optimized illumination can be achieved). In addition, Litepipe P can also be used with the broncolor Siros monolight. It produces a homogeneous light which is adaptable to the respective circumstances.
Due to its concept, Litepipe P can combine the mode of operation of various light shapers in one design; thus, there are nearly no limits for your photographic creativity. This sneaky light shaper can operate without a counter-reflector (textile cover with alu reflex coating) as a natural ambient light. The counter-reflectors mounted with the integrated Velcro® fasteners, the visible light section may be changed seamlessly. A wide (27 cm / 10.6 in.) and a small (19 cm / 7.5 in.) counter-reflector are included in the scope of delivery. This allows the setting of precise light edges.
Due to the long construction of the Litepipe P, the use of a boom stand or a ceiling mounting is not necessary; a perceptible easement in the daily routine. Also, in defined spaces or with deep ceilings, the Litepipe P is more practical than bulky softboxes.
Disassembled, the Litepipe P packs down to half its size, which makes it possible to pack it into a practical transport bag. The latest light shaper in the broncolor range weighs only 1.7 kg (3.8 lbs) or 3.5 kg (7.7 lbs) with the transport bag.
Whether interior, fashion, beauty or product photography – the broncolor Litepipe P will display its strengths in all these fields.
- 1x special, colour neutral diffuser foil with zip
- 2x counter-reflector with alu reflex coating inside
- 1x base tube with reflector, broncolor bayonet and push buttons
- 1x counter piece with push buttons
- 1x transport bag
|Length:||125 cm (49.2")|