Profoto Air Remote TTL-F for Fujifilm (901047)
Wirelessly integrates your Off-Camera Flash with your Fujifilm camera.
Attach this small unit to your Fuji camera to wirelessly integrate your AirTTL Flash with your camera. Has an operating range of up to 300m. (1,000ft).
- Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
Attach this small unit to your Fujifilm camera’s hot shoe to wirelessly integrate your Profoto AirTTL Flash with your camera.
In TTL Mode, you just point and shoot, and the Air Remote TTL-F will communicate with the flash to automatically give you a perfect exposure. It is as easy as it sounds.
For more precise control, switch to Hybrid Mode. This allows you to first shoot with TTL to get a technically perfect exposure, and then switch to Manual Mode with the same readings and settings and do whatever creative adjustments you feel like doing. It is a huge time saver. Plus you can leave that light meter at home!
Comes with patent-pending Profoto High-speed Sync technology – faster, more powerful and more consistent than any other HSS solution on the market.
- Attach to your Fujifilm camera’s hot shoe to wirelessly connect camera and AirTTL light into one.
- Shoot in TTL Mode for fully automatic point-and-shoot shots.
- Shoot in HSS Mode to shape light in broad daylight.
- Switch from TTL Mode to Manual Mode with the automated TTL settings intact – a huge time saver.
- Sync and manually control any Profoto light that is compatible with Air.
- Intuitive and easy to use user interface.
- Long operating range of up to 300 m (1,000 ft).
- 8 digital channels.
- Controls up to 3 groups of lights on each channel.
- USB port for firmware upgrades.
- Collaboration with Fujifilm for future proof compatibility with new cameras.
- Approved for worldwide use.
- 1 × Air Remote TTL-F incl. batteries
- 1 × USB 2.0 Cable
- 1 × Wrist Strap
- 1 × Accessory Pouch
|Power supply:||2 x AAA (Alkaline)|
|Battery capacity:||Up to 30 hours|
|Total size:||Width 6cm (2.3"), height 7.5cm (2.9"), depth 3.5cm (1.4")|
|Weight:||(including batteries) 0.075 kg|