Profoto Hardbox (100718)
As close to direct sunlight as you can come in a studio environment.
The Hardbox is basically the opposite of a softbox. In other words, it eliminates stray light and reduces the size of the light source. This allows you to create a light that is rich in contrast and very similar to direct sunlight with deep sharp shadows and pinpoint-sized highlights.
- Place an order for £1,101.60 + Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
This unique light shaping tool is actually a kind of absorber that eliminates stray light and reduces the size of the light source to its minimum. With the Hardbox it's possible to create a light character similar to direct sunlight, with deep sharp shadows and pinpoint sized highlights. The Hardbox accepts the same accessories like the new Zoom Reflector for improved light control. For best results the Hardbox should be used in combination with clear glass covers.
- Creates a light that is very similar to direct sunlight.
- Output at 2 m with 2,400 Ws @ ISO 100: f/32
- Accepts the same accessories as the standard Zoom Reflector.
- Designed to withstand years of professional use.
Hardbox is not recommended for Profoto flashes/heads with built-in reflector (D1, D2, B1, B1X and B2 heads). Cannot be used with ProDaylight and ProTungsten head.
|Total size:||24 x 24 x 31 cm (9.4 x 9.4 x 12.2")|