ProMediaGear Tomahawk Gimbal Sidekick Attachment for Ball Heads (GT1)
Great alternative to full size Gimbal Heads.
This compact Gimbal Head attachment is a great alternative when you have to travel light. At only 2 pounds, it shares the "muscular" design of the Katana Gimbal (#GK), but is less than half it's weight and size.
- Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
Small enough to pack anywhere, it quickly converts any ball head with an Arca-Swiss style quick release clamp into a full featured Gimbal Head. It also converts any other ball head with a Quick Release plate, as it allows you to screw into the base a quick release plate from any brand with 1/4"-20 screw (industry standard)
- Works as a Monopod head, just screw it into the 1/4"-20 base
- Conservative Load Capacity: 25 lbs (11.3 kg) (by itself it can support much more but with Ball Head we defined reasonable numbers)
- Works with Lenses from 70-200mm, up to 600mm F4
- Works with Cameras without collared lenses, by attaching to the vertical part of L-bracket
- With a Gimbal Head you'll get more sharper and better quality images
- Nothing else is needed to make it work (if you already have a ball head or monopod that is)
- Smooth Locking mechanism to easily track birds in flight, keeps the lens firm through the entire range of adjustment
- Compatible with Arca-Swiss style ball heads (panning bases) or with any 1/4"-20 threaded Quick Release Plates
Includes 5-Year Warranty.
|Plate type:||Compatible with QR plates from Gitzo, Manfrotto etc. (1/4"-20 thread), on both horizontal and vertical base sides|
|Capacity:||11.3 kg (25 lbs)|
|Attachment:||1/4''-20 Thread and Arca Type compatible, on bottom and side (mounts to Ball Heads or Monopods)|
|Height:||8" (9.7" with knob)|
|Colour:||Black Anodized Scratch Resistant Finish|