Cambo PCH Precision Controlled Geared Head inc. 1/4" QR Plate (99121810)
Cambo's tripod head with amazing flexibility.
It can tilt, swing, rotate as if it were a ball head, and it has precision gears for fine-tuned tilt and swing. The geared movements are self-locking and available in any position of the head. The bottom as well as the top can rotate 360. After levelling, the top rotation can be used for panoramic shooting.
The PCH features a quick release top and includes a 1/4" plate. Cambo's QR plate includes a safety lock that prevents your camera to turn loose on the mount.
If you have a camera with an ARCA style mount, you can use it directly on the PCH. This includes the Cambo ACTUS and Cambo WRS-series.
- Place an order for £1,101.60 + Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
PCH is a tripod head which features geared rotational movement around the X- and Y-Axis and double (top and bottom plate) manual rotation around the Z-axis. This enables the PCH to be used as a normal ball head for fast levelling adjustment as well as a precision gear head for fine levelling adjustments.
It is possible to fine tune the PCH controls to your own preference. Both the manual and geared movements are possible to adjust. Note that fine tuning the PCH controls is a precise task and should be performed with great care.
- 360º manual panning at the top and bottom plate
- Position click indication every 90º at the top and bottom plate
- 140º X-axis tilt (30º backwards 110º forward)
- Separate manual (fast) or geared (fine) movement around the X-axis
- 140º Y-axis pivot (30º backwards 110º forward)
- Separate manual (fast) or geared (fine) movement around the Y-axis
- X-, Y- and Z-axis rotate over the same point
- When X-, Y- and Z-axis locking knobs are open the PCH can move freely like a normal spherical head
- Adjustable geared friction
- Adjustable manual friction
- Arca compatible QR clamp
- 4 large spirit levels
- Durable stainless steel 3/8’’ and 1/4’’ tripod mounting options
Camera NOT included.
|Height:||130 mm (inc. plate)|