Westcott Flex LED 2x2' Daylight Cine Set (7533-AG)
Scrim Jim Cine Meets Flex.
Innovative Flex LED mats pair perfectly with corresponding Scrim Jim Cine frames for the most cutting-edge light control system available on the market. These frames allow for precise Flex mounting and customizable diffusing and directing.
- Versatile light for pro filmmakers, cinematographers, and photographers
- Flexible and lightweight LED mat that can fit into tight spaces on location or in the studio
- Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- High color accuracy with powerful 5600K output
- Best quality flexible LED light available
- Compact design is ideal for travel and convenient for setup and storage
- Includes framework, mounting, and diffusion
- Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
Designed with riveted Velcro edging on parallel sides of each Scrim Jim Cine tube, Flex mats attach instantly to these frames and can then be paired with your choice of diffusion fabric.
Each Scrim Jim Cine frame tube features a durable built-in 3/8"-16 thread, allowing streamlined mounting to your preferred stand or arm. Scrim Jim Cine tubes are constructed with anodized aluminum that can withstand heavy use on set while maintaining a lightweight form. Connectors feature a positive-locking system which keeps your frame builds in-tact throughout your shoot while still being easily removable for quick setup and teardown.
Designed with a flexible form and pliable framework, the Flex can be mounted out-of-sight in any location. The heaviest Flex model weighs under 3 pounds, making these mats an obvious solution for traveling filmmakers. Super bright output with true to life color rendering. Flex mats produce outstanding output with impressive Color Rendering Index (CRI) values of 95 and 98. Thanks to its cutting-edge LED technology, Flex mats boast amazing color readouts, without green or magenta spikes. Quality output means minimal post-production.
These flexible lights are designed to withstand years of use in extreme conditions. With a 64 IP rating and an ultra-durable construction, Flex can withstand rain, dust, cleaning, and heavy-use.
Behold the power of LED technology. Even after hours of use on-set, Flex produce minimal heat. This allows for mounting to virtually any modifier or platform and for adding gels directly to your light source. Flex also draw little power, so you can look forward to prolonged battery operation and a drop in your studio’s electric bill.
So what are the benefits of utilizing a flexible light source? Besides the obvious mounting possibilities, Flex can be shaped to control light spread in every way you could imagine, from 140-degrees to 360-degrees and everywhere in-between. Plus, with a multi-voltage 110v-240v input, Flex can be used internationally. These light are CE and UL certified for safety.
Westcott Flex mats are the industry's only flexible LEDs that are warranted for life. Their ultra-durable construction is rain and dust proof with an IP64 rating.
In the box:
- 1 × Flex 2' x 2' Daylight LED Mat #Panel-7490
- 1 × Flex 200W Digital Dimmer and Power Supply #7490-D-PS
- 1 × Flex 1' x 3' and 2' x 2' US 110v Power Cord #7470PC
- 1 × Flex Dimmer Extension Cable (1' x 3', 2' x 2' Mats) #7436
- 4 × Scrim Jim Cine Frame Tube (22") #2020
- 4 × Scrim Jim Cine 2D Corner Frame Connector #2024
- 1 × Scrim Jim Cine Full-Stop Diffusion Fabric (2' x 2') #1904
- 1 × Center Jaw Vise Grip #1980
- 1 × Grip Head #1881
- 1 × Cable Wrap #7599
|Colour temp.:||5600 K|
|Lux output:||(1M) 9100|
|Height:||4" / 10.2 cm|
|Length:||25.5" / 64.8 cm|
|Width:||26" / 66 cm|