Manfrotto Steel Heavy Duty Stand – 10.8' (3.3m) (126CSU)
Reliable, heavy-duty, and sturdy, this black Steel Heavy Duty Stand is the perfect choice for professional photographers using high-end equipment. Handle your lighting with ease in the studio or on location with this top-quality pick.
- Heavy-duty steel camera stand for indoor and outdoor settings
- Double-braced legs for added stability
- Universal head type with 28mm socket and 16mm stud
- Levelling leg keeps you equipment sturdy on rough terrain
- Lightweight with impressive payload of 25 kg
- Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
Designed to safely support a maximum payload of up to 40kg, this 3-section stand is impressive and features the latest innovations. It's strong, double-braced legs keep your lighting stable, no matter the environment. Simply lock them in place to you designed height, and get to work knowing that the legs won't budge. Featuring a levelling leg for added safety, you can use this stand in rougher environments. With a weight of 8.3kg and added safety features, it won't easily be knocked over by strong winds or unexpected movements. Able to reach a maximum height of 333cm, you'll be able to achieve the shot you're looking for.
With a universal head type 14 with a 28mm socket and a 16mm stud, this steel stand is compatible with a wide range of equipment such as 109, 110 and 110G wheel sets.
|Max payload:||40 kg|
|Height (max.):||333 cm|
|Height (min.):||131 cm|
|Length:||(closed) 131 cm|