Profoto Giant Reflector 240cm (8') (100319)
One of Profoto's largest light source.
The Giant Reflectors are the largest light sources Profoto has to offer. Their impressive size and truly parabolic shape provides a beautiful, even light with distinct highlights and soft shadows over a very large area. Very popular among leading fashion photographers, and for good reason.
A large parabolic reflector with 240cm (8’) diameter. Perfectly suited to all kinds of advanced people and fashion photography. The Giant Reflector 240 is the most versatile model, perfect for both smaller groups in the studio and big jobs on location.
- Creates a giant light source.
- Extra deep, true parabolic shape.
- The focus can be adjusted by exchanging the center poles.
- Designed to withstand years of professional use.
- Can be folded to save valuable studio space.
- Optional front diffuser available for a softer light spread.
- Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
The Giant Reflectors (180, 240 and 300) all feature the sought-after deep parabolic shape, for true parallel light output. To that, the reflectors are made out of 20 sections, more than twice that of the former models. The result? Brighter and more evenly lit motives, plus a substantial gain in precision when you are shaping the light.
The Profoto Giant’s are all built for hard use during intense photography sessions. They are specifically designed with the extreme, around-the-clock use at rental studios in mind. Among other things, the Giant Reflectors use materials such as sprung steel, stainless steel and leather, and are equipped with extra reinforcements such as protection covers on rod ends and other places heavily exposed to wear and tear.
It is possible to hinge down the back of the centre pole to safe space in the studio. A heavy-duty reinforced bag that allows the safe and easy transport of the dismantled giant reflector is included.
Optional -1/3 and -1 f-stop diffusers allow further light adjustments. These are available seperately.
- Rigid stand attachment
- Two different extension poles
- Lamp holder
- Transport bag
Stand NOT included.
- Output 2400 Ws (ISO 100)
- f-stop at @ 2 m: 90
- f-stop at @ 4 m: 64
- f-stop at @ 10 m: 32
- Compatible Heads: All Profoto heads, including ProTungsten Air and ProDaylight Air
- Diameter: 240 cm (94.48 in)
- Weight: 12 kg (26.45 lbs)
|Diameter:||240 cm (8')|