Elinchrom Zoom Pro Head (20191)
Best value for money.
Elinchrom first produced focusable flash heads back in the 60’s!
Compatible with all power packs made by Elinchrom since 1979, these flash heads offer a new focusable flashtube and modelling lamp arrangement, accessible from both sides of the head to fine tune the lighting characteristic of every accessory filted.
The ZOOM PRO is designed for general use and is equipped with a standard 3000W omega plug-in flashtube offering a spectacular balance of performance and value. All other features and functions are the same for all ZOOM head types.
Only use with Elinchrom powerpacks.
These flash heads offer a new focusable flashtube and modeling lamp arrangement, to fine tune the lighting characteristic of every accessory fitted.
They also incorporate a microprocessor controlled low noise fan cooling system, a new transparent glass dome and a new user replaceable plug-in flashtube. The zoom function is accessible from both sides of the head housing. These heads are compatible with all power packs made by Elinchrom since 1979.
- Small UV coated flashtube diameters for short flash durations and better light control.
- User replaceable plug-in flashtube.
- Transparent security glass dome. An optional frosted glass dome is available.
- Zoom Heads can either be used with 110 V or 230 V Elinchrom power packs. The halogen modelling lamp and fuse must conform to the correct mains voltage and value.
- Efficient inner dish reflector, with a 90° light distribution to maximise light output.
- Zoom function for flashtube and modelling lamp for individual light control.
- Reflector-bayonet with breech locking ring, fits all Elinchrom accessories since 1974.
- Centered umbrella fitting with additional umbrella holder on the tilt head.
- Efficient low noise fan cooling.
- The fan spins slowly at low temperatures and fast when the head heats up.
- Illuminated on/off modelling lamp switch, with LED overheat indication. When the red warning LED lights up the halogen modelling lamp shuts off until the head cools down. The flash function is still active.
- Aluminium chassis with fire resistant housing.
- Extremely lightweight, only 2.3 kg, including the 5 m heavy-duty flash cable.