Profoto Umbrella Deep Silver S (85cm/33") (100984)
Deeper shape for a broader range of possibilities.
Profoto Umbrella Deep is unique in that it is a lightweight yet deep and parabolically shaped light modifier. The deeper shape gives the photographer better control of the light spread, allowing the photographer to focus and shape light by simply sliding the umbrella shaft in its holder.
Profoto offers twelve different deep umbrellas in four sizes and three fabrics: white, silver and translucent.
The silver version creates a somewhat crispier light than its white and translucent counterparts. The silver umbrella provides a light that combines soft shadows with brilliant highlights. This combination of soft and hard light is great for gently bringing out the structure in materials, among other things.
In addition, the strong glass fiber rods make the Umbrella Deep remarkably reliable and sturdy.
- Deeper shape for better control and precise light shaping.
- 16 glass fiber rods for a rounder shape and a more even light spread.
- Very easy to use.
- Heat resistant, high-quality fabrics.
- Surface treated metallic elements to prevent rust and discoloration.
- Optional diffusor available for a softer, more even light spread.
- Delivered with a high-quality bag that protects the umbrella during storage.
- Fabric Bag
|Length:||(assembled and folded) 69 cm (27")|
|Diameter:||85 cm (33")|
|Depth:||33 cm (13")|
|Shaft diameter:||8 mm (5/16")|
|Weight:||(excluding bag) 0.45 kg|