Profoto B2 250 AirTTL To-Go Kit (901109)
On or Off-Camera Flash with TTL.
NOW EVEN BETTER VALUE, reduced price AND includes the FREE OCF Beauty Dish and OCF Speed Ring.
Off-camera flashes are not stay-at-home flashes. Their TTL function shines the brightest in challenging lighting conditions. Their cordless operation unleashes your creativity and makes it want to run free in the wild. Our comfy and portable off-camera kits are designed with this in mind.
Contains 1 x B2 Off-Camera Flash, 1 x B2 Head, 1 x battery, 1 x battery charger 2.8A and 1 x B2 Carrying Bag, packed in the custom B2 Location Bag.
To shoot with the B2 is to shoot with all options at hand. Put the head on a bracket on your camera, the pack of your belt and keep moving. Or put everything on a stand and go off-camera.
Shoot with TTL. Or shoot in Hybrid mode and switch from TTL to manual control with the settings intact. Use it as a subtle fill light. Or crank up the power and take full control of the ambient light. Connect one or two flash heads. Use only the B2. Or sync it with one or several other B1 Off-Camera Flashes. Shoot with a bare head. Or choose from the widest assortment of Light Shaping Tools available and shape the B2’s already beautiful light into any light you can imagine.
Five reasons to choose the Profoto B2
On or off-camera flash
The B2 head is small and light enough to be put on a bracket on your camera. Do either that or put it on a monopod or stand. The choice is yours. Both solutions have their advantages but are equally convenient.
The B2 offers full TTL operation with Canon, Nikon, and Sony cameras. Attach the Air Remote TTL to the hot shoe of your camera. Then point and shoot, and the B2 will automatically adjust its light output to provide you with the perfect exposure. It is as easy as it sounds.
The B2 is designed to help you to add a little or a lot of extra light wherever it is needed. The entire B2 kit fits in a bag no larger than your average shoulder bag. Where and how you shoot is all up to you.
At full power, the B2 will recharge in 1.35 seconds. At lower power settings, it will produce up to 20 flashes per second, eliminating the risk of missing that perfect shot waiting for the flash. Also note that the B2 has High-Speed Sync (HSS) functionality, giving you full control of the available light.
With light shaping
The built-in reflector creates a wide and even light spread that is beautiful on its own. But that is only the start. In total, more than 150 tools are available to choose from. With the B2, light shaping is easy and limitless.
- With TTL and HSS (High Speed Sync).
- 2 fully asymmetrical outlets.
- Lightweight and compact flash heads with powerful LED modeling light.
- Exchangeable high capacity Lithium-Ion battery.
- Power range over 9 f-stops (1-250Ws) adjustable in 1/10th f-stop increments.
- Fast recycling of 0.03-1.35 seconds.
- Built-in AirTTL fully supports wireless operation with all existing Profoto Air transceivers up to 300 m (1,000 ft) away.
- Battery capacity of up to 215 full power flashes or 90 minutes of full modeling light in one charge.
- Built-in reflector and detachable stand mount.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface.
- Compatible with most light shaping tools from Profoto's renowned light shaping system.
- 1 x B2 250 AirTTL (Fast, powerful and easy to use battery pack. Compact and lightweight enough to be carried on your belt or shoulder.)
- 1 x B2 Head (Small and light enough to put on a stand, a monopod or even on a bracket on your camera.)
- 1 x Li-Ion Battery (This powerful and exchangeable battery provides 215-50,000 flashes in a single charge depending on flash output.)
- 1 x B2 Carrying Bag (A handy little bag that houses the B2 battery pack. Carry it on your belt, shoulder or hang it on a stand with the stand strap.)
- 1 x B2 Location Bag (Custom shoulder bag with side pockets. Fits both battery pack and two heads. Stands and umbrellas can be attached outside the bag with a clever strap system.)
- 1 x Battery Charger 2.8 A (Recharges the Li-Ion Battery in one hour.)
|Energy range:||9 f-stop (2.0-10.0; 1/256 - 1/1)|
|Recycling Time:||0.03-1.35s (Quick burst up to 20 flashes/second)|
|Modelling light:||LED 9W (Equivalent of 50W Halogen)|
|Power supply:||Li-Ion Battery|
|Battery capacity:||Up to 215 full-power flashes|