California Sunbounce 'The Cage' Scrim Mobile Studio Kit (888-8MX-CS)
This item can only be provided on request. Please contact us to find out about availability and ETA.
No matter the location, whether it be at home, outside on the lawn, at the beach, in the forest, in a factory or in a poorly lit gymnasium, there will always be shoots where you want the same perfectly controlled lighting environment time and again – just like in your own studio.
Sturdy, practical and quick to assemble/dissmantle. This is 'The Cage', perfect for any discerning professional photographer.
We can also supply seperate parts and accessories. Please call or email to discuss what we offer.
- Place an order for £480.00 + Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
The Cage can be assembled by an assistant in less than 15 minutes (as long as they have assembled The Cage at least once before). They only require help from a second person for 2 minutes.
You can open the top of The Cage and use a soft translucent screen, or close the top to block the light completely; open or close the top, sides, front or back to natural light, with the sun from the left, right or top by re-orienting The Cage; or add your own light from any direction – you have unlimited lighting options.
- The front of The Cage is open, so that you can photograph into it. This opening is also used for direct, targeted light control.
- The left and right sides are equipped with a Translucent -2/3rd f-stop diffuser material (like that found on Sun-Bouncer Reflectors) and a black cloth for shading. During assembly, you can select whether the diffuser should be on the left or right side, depending on the position of the sun.
- The back is fitted with the black cloth for further shading/deeper backgrounds. It can be rolled up to open the Cage and reveal the location behind. Alternatively, you can fit a very fine cloth (like the No Moiré material Sunbounce produces) which can "invisibly" shade or lighten the background.
- The roof of The Cage is equipped with a Translucent -2/3rd f-stop diffuser cloth and a black cloth at the same time. Thanks to the practicle zippers attached, you can decide whether you want light or shadow above your subject.
The great thing is that you don't have to only use the cloths/screens provided, you can also use any materials you like! The Sunbounce Sun-Scrim 8x8 Screens are a good choice, offering a wide variety of light modifying options, as well as Green and Blue Chroma backgrounds.
When you're finished, the framework fits into the optional Roller-Bag (750-200B) and the cloths fit into the optional Sunbounce Large Screen-Saver Bag (750-250B).
- 1x Butteryfly/Scrim Frame (round craft aluminium tubing: 30/1,5mm)
- 2x 8x8' Black (solid) Screens
- 2x 8x8' Translucent -2/3rd stop Screens
- 1x Scrim Cover (Black Polyester)
- 5x Light Leak Seals
- 3x Bottom Skirt Seals
- 10x Bungee-Snakes
- 100x Ties
- 1x Bag for Frame
- 1x Bag for 5x Butterfly Screens
|Total size:||8' x 8' x 8' (245 x 245 x 245 cm)|
|Material:||Textile, Heavy Duty Aluminium|
Christmas Opening and Postage 2021
Because of the volume of parcels being handled by our couriers we cannot guarantee any next day delivery through December. If your order is urgent please order in a timely manner to ensure delivery on or before the date you require your delivery.
While all parcels are despatched on a next day delivery we will not guarantee any Christmas delivery placed after Friday 18th December. We will not guarantee any next day delivery or timed services during December.
Please note we are closed as of Wednesday 23rd 2020, 5:00pm until 9:30am Monday 4th 2021
Normal postage/dispatch will resume from Monday 4th January 2021
Note: Orders placed through our website from Wednesday 23rd at 3.00pm won’t be processed until Monday 4th January 2021.
*We cannot guarantee next-day delivery during December as all couriers networks will be extremely busy. Please also be aware that certain items can't be posted through Royal Mail (including out-of-stock and oversized items). Please call us before placing any last minute orders.
For more information with the above dates, give us a call us on +44 (0) 1749 813044.
Christmas and New Year Holiday Hours
Monday 21st December 2020 - Open
Tuesday 22nd December 2020 - Open
Wednesday 23rd December 2020 - Open
Thursday 24th December 2020 - Closed
Friday 25th December 2020 - Closed
Saturday 26th December 2020 - Closed
Sunday 27th December 202- - Closed
Monday 28th December 2020 - Closed
Tuesday 29th December 2020 - Closed
Wednesday 30th December 2020 - Closed
Thursday 31st December 2020 - Closed
Friday 1st January 2021 - Closed
Saturday 2nd January 2021 - Closed
Sunday 3rd January 2021 - Closed
Monday 4th January 2021 - Normal opening hours resume
2020 has been a very tough year for many of our customers and others within our trade, but happily some sectors and clients still have continued to do strong business despite the challenging year and unprecedented times we have all experienced. So we'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you for all your help and support throughout 2020! We can definitly say that that if it wasn't for the support of our wonderful customer base we would not be here.
From everyone here at AJ's, we wish you a great Christmas and we hope to see you all in the New Year. We wish you all a happy and successful 2021 and trust that the situation improves for us all.
All the best,
Andrew, Hannah, Helen and Alex