Elinchrom Quadra HS Upgrade Kit Nikon (20153+19367)
After 10 years and over 400,000 Skyport units sold, Elinchrom decided to not only raise the bar but also leap way over it with the launch of the EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus HS, (or Skyport HS for short).
The most advanced Skyport ever, it gives Elinchrom users the ability to control and visualize power settings across all their lights directly from the Skyport transmitter plus the ability to shoot at speeds up to 1/8000s in Hi-Sync mode.
EL-Skyport Plus HS Features:
- Large LCD with unique, real-time display of remote flash power settings
- Easy access buttons and Digital Dial for fast setup and control
- 20 Channels*, 4 Groups for Normal and Speed Sync Modes
- Hi-Sync, up to 1/8000sec with Canon and Nikon cameras
- Extended working range up to 656ft (200m)
- AF Illuminator and sure-lock mounting foot
- USB port for future-proof upgrades
The new Quadra HS flash head for the ELB 400 battery pack is designed specifically for Hi-Sync (HS) photography and works with shutter speeds all the way up to 1/8000th second with virtually no banding or gradation.
- Place an order for £480.00 + Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
The Quadra HS flash head for the ELB 400 battery pack is designed specifically for Hi-Sync (HS) photography and works with shutter speeds all the way up to 1/8000th second with virtually no banding or gradation.
At full power, it has a long flash duration of 1/600th second, which makes it perfect for Hi-Sync photography. The new flash head also makes it easier to shoot at lower power settings while using HS technology, which was not possible before with HyperSyncTM.
The HS flash head is designed to give you more light when using HS technology than the standard ELB 400 Pro head. When mated with the Skyport Plus HS transmitter, the result is that you can overpower the sun from 20-feet away in full daylight—all with only 424 Ws.
Read that last sentence again!
At normal sync speeds overpowering the sun with 1,200 Ws is barely possible from 20-feet away. With the new HS technology in the ELB 400 and Skyport Plus HS setup, you can now take smaller, lighter gear and over power the sun from unimaginable distances—all while stopping the action with a fast shutter speed. This is the “game changing” aspect of this new system referenced above. This combo allows for unparalleled versatility with flash photography.
The Skyport Plus HS
It is rare that a product opens up new worlds in the photography industry, but this one may qualify. There is a huge list of new features that have been packed into the Skyport Plus HS transmitter.
It is more reliable than the older Skyport models, offers full control over all of your Elinchrom strobes and includes a host of technological advances that have been perfected to a degree that has to be tried to believe.
Skyport Plus HS Features:
- Hi-Sync Technology
- ODS (Overdrive Sync)
- Visual Control
- Large LCD Display
- Secure Hotshoe
- Range up to 200m (656ft)
- Full EL Compatibility
- Two Shooting Modes “Normal” or “Speed”
- Three Sync Modes “Standard”, “Hi-Sync” and “Second Curtain (Canon Only)”
- 20 Channels & 4 Groups
- AF Illuminator
- USB Pot for Firmware Updates
- Powered by 2x AA batteries
- 1x Skyport Plus HS Transmitter Nikon
- 1x HS Head
- 1x 13.5cm Reflector
- 1x Multifunction Diffuser Cap
- 1x Protective Cap
- 1x 2.5m Head to Pack Cable
Power WS: 424 Ws
Frequency Band: 2.5GHz
Sync Modes: Normal, Hi-Sync, Second Curtain (Canon Only)
AF Assist Beam: Yes
Power Source (Transmitter) 2x AA Battery
Connection: Hotshoe, Mini-USB, 2.5mm
LCD Display: Yes