Profoto TeleZoom Reflector (100712)
Directed and even light, thrown over large distances.
Even though it shares its basic lighting characteristics with the Zoom Reflector, the TeleZoom Reflector has a deeper shape that creates a more directed and even light with a distinct fall-off. This has made the TeleZoom Reflector a favorite among photographers who want to work with deep light or throw light evenly over large distances. Direct light with maximum output even at large distances.
The TeleZoom accepts the same accessories as the Magnum and NarrowBeam Reflector.
We suggest purchasing the Profoto Glass Cover Dome – Neutral (101561) if/when using the reflector with a flat-front head like the D1 or B1.
Perfect accessory to get an even but very effective light output over wide distances - a kind of "flood light". Especially in combination with the optional 10° grid (also useable to imitate a movie spot).
- Light spread: 70° at position 10, 40° at position 7 and 30° at position 4.
- Output at 2 m with 2,400 Ws @ ISO 100: f/90.7 at zoom position 6.
- Can be equipped with the optional 10° Grid to imitate a classic movie spot.
- Designed to withstand years of professional use.
- Features Profoto’s unique zoom function – shape the light by simply sliding the reflector back and forth on the head.
- f-stop in 2m at 2400Ws @ settings: f/90.3
- Light Spread: 20-30 degrees
- Compatible heads: All Profoto heads