Profoto Softlight Reflector (Beauty Dish) White, 65º (100608)
The Beauty Dish.
Photographers often refer to the Softlight Reflector White as the “Beauty Dish.” The reason for this nickname is simple: it offers the perfect combination of even light, crisp definition and contrast.
The Softlight Reflector White, gives a soft yet directional light that is often used to provide character lighting in portrait and beauty photography. But the reflector is superb for a wide variety of uses, ranging all the way from product photography to interior shoots. It is also an interesting alternative to the more widely used softboxes.
We suggest purchasing the Profoto Glass Cover Dome – Neutral (101561) if/when using the reflector with a flat-front head like the D1 or B1.
- Place an order for £1,200.00 + Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
The White Softlight Reflector gives a soft, yet directional light. Meant to provide character lighting in portrait & beauty photography, the Softlight is superb for a wide variety of uses from product photography to architectural or environmental studies. It also makes a distinctive alternative to the widely used softboxes.
- Light spread: 65° at position 4
- Output at 2 m with 2,400 Ws @ ISO 100: f/32.4 at zoom position 4
- Designed to withstand years of professional use
- Can be equipped with an optional grid, glass deflector and a front diffuser
- f-stop in 2m at 2400Ws @ settings: 45
- Light Spread: 65 degrees
- Heads: All Profoto heads, including ProTungsten Air and ProDaylight Air
|Beam angle:||65 degrees|
|Diameter:||52.5 cm (20.47")|
|Depth:||19 cm (7.48")|