Profoto Softlight Reflector (Beauty Dish) Silver, 26º (100607)
Discover why it is nicknamed The Beauty Dish.
Photographers often refer to the Softlight Reflector Silver as the “Beauty Dish.” The reason for this nickname is simple: it offers the perfect combination of even light, crisp definition and contrast. The Softlight Reflector Silver gives a focused light, while at the same time providing soft shadow definition, thanks to its large reflecting area. It is especially suitable for lighting materials or subjects in which the structure should be emphasized. It can also be used to give beauty and fashion pictures a crisp, "sunny" look.
Optional grid, glass deflector and a front diffuser are also available. We suggest purchasing the Profoto Glass Cover Dome – Neutral (101561) if/when using the reflector with a flat-front head like the D1 or B1.
The Silver Softlight Reflector delivers extra punch and an even crispier light. Meant to provide character lighting in portrait & beauty photography, the Softlight is superb for a wide variety of uses from product photography to architectural or environmental studies. It also makes a distinctive alternative to the widely used softboxes.
- Light spread: 26° at position 4.
- Output at 2 m with 2,400 Ws @ ISO 100: f/64.1 at zoom position 4.
- Designed to withstand years of professional use.
- Can be equipped with an optional grid, glass deflector and a front diffuser
- f-stop in 2m at 2400Ws @ settings: 64.5
- Light Spread: 26 degrees
- Heads: All Profoto heads, including ProTungsten Air and ProDaylight Air