Elinchrom D-Lite RX 4/4 Softbox To Go Set (20839.2)
The D-Lite RX 2/4 range offer no compromise on quality and features.
The D-Lite RX range is addressed to both starters and more advanced photographers. The D-Lite RX 2 and the D-Lite RX 4 are the perfect creative imaging partners in your new business.
- Lightweight yet powerful flash unit
- Compatible with many accessories
- Ideal for taking pictures of larger groups and creating sharp images
- Accurate exposures with consistent colour
- Available in 200 Ws or 400 Ws
The D-Lite RX 4 set includes two sturdy stands, two flash units and two softboxes – square and octagonal. The D-Lite RX 4 is ideal for Hi-Sync photography with the optional Skyport transmitter Plus HS.
- Place an order for £480.00 + Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
Since 1962, Elinchrom has been developing a wide range of award winning compact flash units allowing photographers to experiment with light. Today, each set has been redefined to better suit the needs of photographers.
Elinchrom’s sets revolve around the EL-Skyport system, the radio triggering and remote capability. This year, Elinchrom has created new sets around its latest EL-Skyport transmitter. In every set, Elinchrom now offers its newest transmitter, the EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus. Designed in Switzerland, it offers better power control, more distance range and greater durability than ever before. Configured with intuitive and clear controls, the EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus is also powered by AA batteries.
Elinchrom’s compacts are renowned for their rugged durability, their portability, and their wide range of accessories. Elinchrom’s product range provides exceptional value allowing every photographer to enjoy their flash photography.
Whether you use professional lighting as an aspiring amateur or as a professional photographer, these new sets have been designed to inspire and empower your creative eye and allow you to master lighting photography techniques.
D-Lite RX 4 – Lighting your way
The D-Lite RX 4 is one step up in the Elinchrom studio flash family, offering a more robust case with an ergonomic handle for harder working with larger accessories.
With 400Ws, these units are ideal for small business applications, portraiture and for everyone interested in the most creative lighting.
These Swiss designed and tested units will not only give many years of reliable service and pleasure, but also make it extremely easy to upgrade your lighting as your interest and need grows.
The Skyport Plus remote control built into the Elinchrom units offers cordless triggering and control of power and modelling lamp from the camera, and control of all functions from many other common devices.
- The new Skyport Plus delivers the most comprehensive synchronisation and control, and it’s unique to the whole Elinchrom system.
- Intelligent pre-flash detector system enables the full use of D-Lite RX with speedlights.
- 5V sync socket for maximum protection of digital cameras.
- Temperature controlled cooling fan.
- Visual Flash Confirmation option. The modelling lamp switches off/on to confirm the flash has been triggered.
- Adjustable proportionality of the modelling lamp range.
- Variable f-stop steps : 1/1, 1/2, 4/10, 1/3, 2/10 or 1/10 steps are available.
- Programmable ready beep tone.
- The accessory bayonet accepts the complete range of light modifiers.
- Centred 7mm umbrella shaft enables also the use of the unique Elinchrom Deflector set.
- Stand bracket with additional umbrella fitting for larger umbrella shafts.
- User replaceable plug-in flashtube.
- Power auto-dump.
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp).
- 2x D-Lite RX 4; includes 100 W lamp, protective cap, sync cord and mains cable
- 1x Portalite Square 66 cm
- 1x Portalite Octa 56 cm
- 1x Translucent deflector
- 1x EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus
- 1x Tripod set 2 (2x 88 – 235 cm stands with bag)
- 1x Tube case for D-Lite 2/4
Comes with a 3-year UK warranty.
|Power supply:||Mains AC|