Elinchrom Digital 1200 RX Powerpack (10256.1S)
Elinchrom has a long tradition of excellent power packs designed for professional imaging.
The latest Digital RX series incorporates electronic know-how combined with high manufacturing quality at attractive prices. Highlights such as control via MAC ® / WIN ® computers, remote control with the EL-Skyport App for iPod Touch ® / iPad ® / iPhone ®, ultra stable circuitry for consistent flash power, low sync voltage to protect digital cameras, these are just some of the many advantages of this series.
This is the 230V unit version. It is supplied with mains cable and sync cord.
- EL-Skyport: radio remote control and triggering! Adjust power and switch on/off the modelling lamp with the Skyport Transmitter speed and the Transceiver RX, from the camera.
- Unique control from an iPod Touch ®/iPad ®/iPhone ® with the EL-Skyport App via the optional WiFi module.
- Link your complete RX studio with the EL-Skyport Software, control up to 4 studios of 16 units with EL-Skyport and access extra features like flash counter or flash delay for strobing effects.
- Ultra stable circuitry for absolutely consistent flash power.
- Unique dedicated Zoom Pro HD flash head for heavy-duty use.
- High speed Zoom Action and Zoom Pro heads for fashion and general purpose photography.
- Digital power display for precise and repeatable exposures.
- Digital power values compatible with the Elinchrom system.
- Modelling lamps proportional or independently controlled.
- Fast recycling consistent with precision and stability.
- Surge resistant circuits,
- Auto-dump, twin sync sockets, ready beep, sensitive photocell, anti shock edgings and fan cooled.
- 1200 RX Pack
- Mains cable
- Sync Cord
|Energy range:||6 f-stops (37 – 1200Ws)|
|Energy control increments:||1/10 f-stop intervals|
|Recycling Time:||FAST: 0.24 – 1.0s / SLOW: 0.35 – 1.9s|
|Colour temp.:||5500 °K|
|Modelling light:||On, proportional, off, free|
|Remote control:||External Transceiver RX required for full RX features|
|Sync socket(s):||3.5 mm Jack and EL-Amphenol|
|Size:||22 x 13 x 23 cm|