Elinchrom D-Lite RX One Head (20485.1)
With the D-Lite RX One, it's very easy to get started with flash photography!
The D-Lite RX One is a simple, easy-to-use unit for anyone who wishes to get started with flash photography. Small but robust, this flash unit offers a flash duration of a 1/2200 s at full power, integrated EL-Skyport for remote triggering and many programmable options. With lots of different accessories available, this is the great place to start.
- Small yet robust flash unit
- Delivers twice the power of speedlights
- Compatible with many accessories
- Power range from 100 Ws to 6 Ws
- Short flash durations for sharper images and stopping motion
- Accurate exposures with consistent colour
Since 1962, Elinchrom has been developing a wide range of award winning compact flash units allowing photographers to experiment with light.
Elinchrom’s compacts are renowned for their rugged durability, their portability, and their wide range of accessories. Elinchrom’s product range provides exceptional value allowing every photographer to enjoy their flash photography.
Whether you use professional lighting as an aspiring amateur or as a professional photographer, these new sets have been designed to inspire and empower your creative eye and allow you to master lighting photography techniques.
D-Lite RX One – The One to Start With
Delivering approximately twice the power of speedlights, the D-Lite RX One is a small but robust compact flash from Elinchrom.
The versatility of the Elinchrom system remains in its accessory range: where it is difficult to change the hard nature that characterises speedlights, Elinchrom has some of the best accessories allowing photographers to change the nature of their light, to suit their style.
Used on location, the D-Lite RX One is the perfect creative companion to an existing Speedlight system, making use of the built-in intelligent slave cell to offer perfect flash synchronisation.
- The new Skyport Plus delivers the most comprehensive synchronisation and control, and it’s unique to the whole Elinchrom system.
- Intelligent pre-flash detector system enables the full use of D-Lite RX One with speedlights.
- 5V sync socket for maximum protection of digital cameras.
- Temperature controlled cooling fan.
- Flash Confirmation option. The modelling lamp switches off/on to confirm the flash has been triggered.
- Adjustable proportionality of the modelling lamp range.
- Variable f-stop steps : 1/1, 1/2, 4/10, 1/3, 2/10 or 1/10 steps are available.
- Programmable ready beep tone.
- The accessory bayonet accepts the complete range of light modifiers.
- Centred 7mm umbrella shaft enables also the use of the unique Elinchrom Deflector set.
- Stand bracket with additional umbrella fitting for larger umbrella shafts.
- User replaceable plug-in flashtube.
- Power auto-dump.
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp).
- D-Lite RX One Head
- Mains cable
- Sync cable
- Modelling lamp
- Protective cap
Comes with a 3-year UK warranty.
Auto Power Dumping: Adjusts power settings automatically
F-Stop (1m, 100 ISO, reflector 48°): 32.4
Hi-Sync Compatibility: No
Modelling lamp mode: Proportional, min, max, off
Power range display: 1/1,1/16
Power Stability: ± 0.5%
Skyport Type: Integrated transceiver, 8 Frequency Channels and 4 Groups with full RX features
Sync Voltage: 5 V
Umbrella fitting: Centred tube for EL-umbrellas ø 7 mm Stand bracket with extra umbrella fitting for larger umbrella shafts
|Energy range:||6 to 100 W|
|Energy control increments:||1/10 to programmable 5/10 - 1/1|
|Flash duration max. energy t 0.5 (t 0.1):||1/2200|
|Colour temp.:||(at max power) 5500K|
|Modelling light:||150 W|
|Power supply:||Mains AC|
|Cooling:||Microprocessor controlled fan with thermal cut-out|
|Sync socket(s):||3.5 mm Jack|