Elinchrom D-Lite RX One Head (20485.1)
With the D-Lite RX One, it's very easy to get started with flash photography!
The D-Lite RX One is a simple, easy-to-use unit for anyone who wishes to get started with flash photography. Small but robust, this flash unit offers a flash duration of a 1/2200 s at full power, integrated EL-Skyport for remote triggering and many programmable options. With lots of different accessories available, this is the great place to start.
- Small yet robust flash unit
- Delivers twice the power of speedlights
- Compatible with many accessories
- Power range from 100 Ws to 6 Ws
- Short flash durations for sharper images and stopping motion
- Accurate exposures with consistent colour
- Place an order for £480.00 + Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
Since 1962, Elinchrom has been developing a wide range of award winning compact flash units allowing photographers to experiment with light.
Elinchrom’s compacts are renowned for their rugged durability, their portability, and their wide range of accessories. Elinchrom’s product range provides exceptional value allowing every photographer to enjoy their flash photography.
Whether you use professional lighting as an aspiring amateur or as a professional photographer, these new sets have been designed to inspire and empower your creative eye and allow you to master lighting photography techniques.
D-Lite RX One – The One to Start With
Delivering approximately twice the power of speedlights, the D-Lite RX One is a small but robust compact flash from Elinchrom.
The versatility of the Elinchrom system remains in its accessory range: where it is difficult to change the hard nature that characterises speedlights, Elinchrom has some of the best accessories allowing photographers to change the nature of their light, to suit their style.
Used on location, the D-Lite RX One is the perfect creative companion to an existing Speedlight system, making use of the built-in intelligent slave cell to offer perfect flash synchronisation.
- The new Skyport Plus delivers the most comprehensive synchronisation and control, and it’s unique to the whole Elinchrom system.
- Intelligent pre-flash detector system enables the full use of D-Lite RX One with speedlights.
- 5V sync socket for maximum protection of digital cameras.
- Temperature controlled cooling fan.
- Flash Confirmation option. The modelling lamp switches off/on to confirm the flash has been triggered.
- Adjustable proportionality of the modelling lamp range.
- Variable f-stop steps : 1/1, 1/2, 4/10, 1/3, 2/10 or 1/10 steps are available.
- Programmable ready beep tone.
- The accessory bayonet accepts the complete range of light modifiers.
- Centred 7mm umbrella shaft enables also the use of the unique Elinchrom Deflector set.
- Stand bracket with additional umbrella fitting for larger umbrella shafts.
- User replaceable plug-in flashtube.
- Power auto-dump.
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp).
- D-Lite RX One Head
- Mains cable
- Sync cable
- Modelling lamp
- Protective cap
Comes with a 3-year UK warranty.
Auto Power Dumping: Adjusts power settings automatically
F-Stop (1m, 100 ISO, reflector 48°): 32.4
Hi-Sync Compatibility: No
Modelling lamp mode: Proportional, min, max, off
Power range display: 1/1,1/16
Power Stability: ± 0.5%
Skyport Type: Integrated transceiver, 8 Frequency Channels and 4 Groups with full RX features
Sync Voltage: 5 V
Umbrella fitting: Centred tube for EL-umbrellas ø 7 mm Stand bracket with extra umbrella fitting for larger umbrella shafts
|Energy range:||6 to 100 W|
|Energy control increments:||1/10 to programmable 5/10 - 1/1|
|Flash duration max. energy t 0.5 (t 0.1):||1/2200|
|Colour temp.:||(at max power) 5500K|
|Modelling light:||150 W|
|Power supply:||Mains AC|
|Cooling:||Microprocessor controlled fan with thermal cut-out|
|Sync socket(s):||3.5 mm Jack|
Christmas Opening and Postage 2020
2020 has been a very tough year for many of our customers and others within our trade, but happily some sectors and clients still have continued to do strong business despite the challenging year and unprecedented times we have all experienced. So we'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you for all your help and support throughout 2020! We can definitly say that that if it wasn't for the support of our wonderful customer base we would not be here.
From everyone here at AJ's, we wish you a great Christmas and we hope to see you all in the New Year. We wish you all a happy and successful 2021 and trust that the situation improves for us all.
All the best,
Andrew, Hannah, Helen and Alex
Christmas and New Year Holiday Hours
Monday 21st December 2020 - Open
Tuesday 22nd December 2020 - Open
Wednesday 23rd December 2020 - Open
Thursday 24th December 2020 - Closed
Friday 25th December 2020 - Closed
Saturday 26th December 2020 - Closed
Sunday 27th December 202- - Closed
Monday 28th December 2020 - Closed
Tuesday 29th December 2020 - Closed
Wednesday 30th December 2020 - Closed
Thursday 31st December 2020 - Closed
Friday 1st January 2021 - Closed
Saturday 2nd January 2021 - Closed
Sunday 3rd January 2021 - Closed
Monday 4th January 2021 - Normal opening hours resume
Because of the volume of parcels being handled by our couriers we cannot guarantee any next day delivery through December. If your order is urgent please order in a timely manner to ensure delivery on or before the date you require your delivery.
While all parcels are despatched on a next day delivery we will not guarantee any Christmas delivery placed after Friday 18th December. We will not guarantee any next day delivery or timed services.
Please note we are closed as of Wednesday 23rd 2020, 5:00pm until 9:30am Monday 4th 2021
Normal postage/dispatch will resume from Monday 4th January 2021
Note: Orders placed through our website from Wednesday 23rd at 3.00pm won’t be processed until Monday 4th January 2021.
*We cannot guarantee next-day delivery during December as all couriers networks will be extremely busy. Please also be aware that certain items can't be posted through Royal Mail (including out-of-stock and oversized items). Please call us before placing any last minute orders.
For more information with the above dates, give us a call us on +44 (0) 1749 813044.