Profoto ProTwin UV 500W Flash Head with Magnum Reflector (900719)
A single head that provides twice the power and speed.
The ProTwin is a single head with two plugs and two flash tubes designed for use with the Profoto Pro and Pro-B generators.
The ProTwin maximizes the light output you can get from one single source. With two plugs and two flashtubes it allows you to connect each plug to a separate pack and get twice the output. You can also connect them both to the same pack and reduce the flash duration at a given light output. It’s delivered with a Profoto Magnum Reflector.
The ProTwin is an amazingly versatile single head with two plugs and two flash tubes. It allows you to connect both plugs to one pack and halve the flash duration or to connect each plug to separate packs to get twice as much power and twice as fast recycling time And when you connect it to a Pro-10 or D4 you get the utmost from your pack.
The ProTwin is as compact and durable as the ProHead Plus. It is compatible with more than 120 Profoto light shaping tools and designed to support the Profoto zoom function. It’s a unique feature that allows you to shape light by simply sliding the reflector back and forth on the head.
- Superior performance in a tough and compact casing.
- Dual heavy-duty quartz flashtube delivers up to 9,600Ws of light.
- Very safe to use thanks to the UV reducing glass cover and Arc-proof connector.
- Temperature controlled fan keeps head and accessories cool even during excessive use.
- Compatible with 120+ Profoto light shaping tools.
- Profoto Magnum Reflector included – a reflector that maximizes the light output while maintaining a smooth light spread.
- Magnum Reflector
- Two uncoated flash tubes
- 500 W halogen modeling lamp
- Removable frosted glass cover
- Protective transportation cap
- Stand adapter
- 4 m (13 ft) twin lamp cable
- Removable handle
Maximum Watt/Seconds: 6000 w/s
User Replaceable Flashtube: Yes
Circuit Protection: Thermostat
Cable Length: 16.4' (5M)
Modeling Light On/Off Switch: Yes
Protective Glass Dome: Yes
|Modelling light:||500W, 120V|
|Diameter:||10 cm (4")|
|Depth:||28 cm (11")|