Matthews CAM Tank (417013)
Matthews CAM Tank is designed to accept all large format camera plates or direct mount to any large or medium format camera equipped with 3/8"-16 mounting holes.
The CAM Tank was designed for extremely low shots, without taking away your ability to pan and tilt the camera. It is also used to achieve dutch angles when mounted to a fluid head, or shots designed to be pointed straight down off of a fluid head on a tripod or jib.
- Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get 10% discount.
The bottom of the plate has 17 strategically placed 3/8"-16 tapped holes spaced 1" apart, complying with Motion Picture Industry Standards. The system is CNC machined out of 6061 T6 aluminum, stainless steel hardware. The pan bearing uses a machined polyoqymethyline, delrin disk, which self-lubricates and has an endurance rating 100x more than any plastic. The tilt system uses 4 premium NSK deep grooved ball bearings, made in Japan. Both pan and tilt functions come with brakes for lock off shots and camera safety.
- 2 Camera/Fluid Head tie down knobs & pan brake
- 30 degree tilt range from side to side & tilt brake
- 3/8"-16 tapped holes for easy mounting combine with fluid head to achieve straight down shot
Pan Range: 360 Degrees
Tilt Range: 30 degrees in each direction
- 2 x camera/fluid head tie down knows
- Hard case with adjustable carrying strap
Note: Item ships in 2-3 weeks.
|Capacity:||82 kg (180 lb)|
|Min. working height:||4" (101 mm)|
|Length:||10" (264 mm)|
|Width:||7" (177 mm)|
|Weight:||(without case) 4.5 kg|