Profoto Pro-10 2400 AirTTL Studio Pack (901010)
The world's fastest flash.
Ever since the Pro-1 was released in 1968, the Pro studio generators have set the standard for what can be expected of a high-end studio generator. Occasionally, something comes along that changes everything, opening new doors to creative possibilities that were previously out of reach.
Introducing the Profoto Pro-10, the latest generation of Pro and raises that standard to a whole new level. It’s the perfect fusion of breathtaking speed and incredible power. This is, quite literally, the fastest studio flash ever made.
- Place an order for £1,101.60 + Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
The Pro-10 is Profoto’s flagship flash and the perfect fusion of breathtaking speed and impressive power. Having the ability to freeze a moment captured at 1/80,000 of a second is incredible in itself. But the real magic is the power to also generate massive light output in the blink of an eye. Ultimately this means the Pro-10 is more than the world’s fastest studio flash – it’s your imagination set free. It’s the speed to exceed.
6 reasons to choose the Pro-10
1. Groundbreaking speed
With the Pro-10 you can capture and craft the perfect frozen moment with flash durations up to 1/80,000 of a second. That’s not just fast – that’s record breaking for a studio flash.
2. Impressive power
2400Ws of power delivers impressive light output with a shorter flash duration than any other flash across the entire power range. This dramatically increases the scale of what you can shoot and freeze.
3. Shoot in bursts
With the Pro-10 you can shoot up to 50 flashes per second. That’s fast enough to match the fastest cameras even at higher light output. Shooting in burst mode enables you to capture the perfect moment from a series of super-fast exposures.
4. Expect precision
The Pro-10 has a wide power range of 11 f-stops, that’s 2.4 to 2400Ws, adjustable in 1/10 f-stop increments and fully asymmetric 0-100% on both outlets. This gives you full control to shoot with power and precision.
5. Sleek design meets ease of use
The Pro-10 may be advanced on the inside but it’s simple on the outside. Sleek and straightforward design with an intuitive interface means you can forget about the flash and focus on the light to capture the perfect image.
6. Hardworking and robust
Built to shoot in high volume and pressure tested in the most severe environments means the Pro-10 will still be performing at the highest level in 20 years time.
- Available in 2400Ws with two outlets individually adjustable in 1/10 f-stop increments over an 11 f-stop power range.
- Bursts up to 50 flashes per second with flash durations up to 1/80,000 of a second.
- High-resolution display with a superior, intuitive interface with large dials.
- Fully integrated with all Profoto Air and AirTTL camera remotes.
- High Speed Sync up to 1/8,000s.
- Shoot in TTL or manual mode.
- Firmware upgrades from profoto.com installs easily via built-in USB port.
- Compatible with 11 different flash heads and 120+ Light Shaping Tools from Profoto's renowned light shaping system.
- 1x Pro-10 2400 AirTTL
- 1x Power cable
- 1x USB cable (for upgrades)
|Energy range:||11 f-stops (2.4-2400Ws)|
|Energy control increments:||1/10 or full f-stops|
|Recycling Time:||0.02-0.7s (quick burst up to 50 flashes per second)|
|Flash duration min. energy t 0.5 (t 0.1):||(in Freeze mode): 1/80,000s|
|Flash duration max. energy t 0.5 (t 0.1):||1/800s (comparable with 1/2,000s in conventional studio flashes)|
|Total size:||29 x 21 x 30 cm (11.4 x 8.3 x 11.8 in)|