Tether Tools Case Air Wireless Tethering System (CAWTS03)
Wirelessly tether and control your camera from any portable device!
The Case Air Wireless Tethering System connects and transfers images instantly from your camera to a phone, tablet or computer. Case Air lets you control advanced camera settings including focus points, exposure settings, bracketing, time-lapse, HDR, and more. View your images on a larger screen to check critical focus and composition, or use Live View or movie mode for real-time capture to share and collaborate as you create.
- Wirelessly tether to an iPad, iPhone, or Android tablet and smartphone
- Remote camera control and access nearly every camera function including focus, exposure, and creative zones such as aperture, shutter, and ISO
- View your images in Live View from a tablet, smartphone or computer
- Control time-lapse session completely from personal device
- Share images with clients in distant locations
- Transfer images for printing on location
- Place an order for £480.00 + Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
No internet connection is needed to setup the Case Air, simply plug the device into the camera’s USB port and the Case Air creates a Wi-Fi hotspot that allows for a wireless connection to your tablet, smartphone or PC. Within the app, nearly every camera function can be manipulated, including focus and exposure settings. Once connected you can take advantage of live view, check focus peaking, RGB histogram, grid, control video, and even do specialized tasks like bracketing, HDR, time-lapse shooting, and focus-stacking.
At just 2.6” (67mm) x 1.6” (40mm) x 0.5” (14mm) and 1.76 ounces (50 grams) in weight the Case Air is incredibly small and light, allowing you to easily mount it to your camera using the integrated hot shoe mount or by using the included lanyard.
Images can be downloaded to your mobile device for on-the-go editing and sharing. The Case Remote App can also utilize Live View, displaying a full screen preview image and includes a pinch-to-zoom feature to check critical focus after capture.
The Case Air expected battery life is approximately 6 to 9 hours and can also be powered using a USB battery pack for photographers who need additional power.
- Connects to phone, tablet or computer
- Wireless range of 150 feet (45m)
- Connects via ad-hoc or wireless network (No internet connection required)
- Compose images with Live View and tap to focus
- Control creative zones such as aperture, shutter, ISO
- Pinch-to-Zoom to check critical focus
- Bracketing, bulb timer, focus stacking and HDR
- Advanced time-lapse shooting
- Capture video, control settings and monitor
- Share images and video socially directly from app
- Built-in mounting options for hot shoe or secure with lanyard
- Size: 2.64” (67.25mm) x 1.6” (40.11mm) x 0.55” (13.99mm)
Using with your hot shoe
The Case Air features an integrated hot shoe mount for using on your camera. However, if you need to use your hot shoe for a flash or trigger, you can mount it in one of three other ways.
- Using the RapidMount Accessory Extension Bar, you can mount both the Case Air and flash/trigger on the bar. You would plug the Case Air into the USB as normal and then use a sync cord to plug your flash/trigger into your camera’s sync port.
- Using the provided lanyard, you can let the Case Air hang from your camera’s straps eyelet. Since the Case Air is so light, this solution works great and the Case Air lanyard has a quick disconnect to remove it when not in use.
- The Case Air features a female 1/4″-20 mounting thread. You can use any camera grip gear like a Rock Solid Articulating Arm combined with a clamp to mount to a tripod leg or close by support.
Case Remote App
The Case Remote App, available for free in the Apple Store and Google Play Store, is a wireless camera remote controller App that works in tandem with the Case Air Wireless Tethering System. The App features an intuitive design and state-of-the-art performance that makes wireless tethering and remote camera control simple and easy.
- (1) Case Air
- (1) Case Air Camera Connector Cable (USB 2.0 Mini-B 5-Pin)
- (1) Case Air Camera Connector Cable (USB 2.0 Mini-B 8-pin)
- (1) Case Air Camera Connector Cable (USB 3.0 Micro-B)
- (1) Case Air USB Connector Cable (OTG)
- (1) Case Air Charging Cable
- (1) Quick Start Guide
- (1) Lanyard (with threading tool)
Camera and smart device NOT included.
|Battery capacity:||6 hours|
|Total size:||67.25mm (2.64”) x 40.11mm (1.6”) x 13.99mm (0.55”)|