Elinchrom D-Lite RX Three Head To Go Set (4 / 4 / 4) (DLITERX444)
The D-Lite RX 2/4 range offer no compromise on quality and features.
The D-Lite RX range is addressed to both starters and more advanced photographers. The D-Lite RX 2 and the D-Lite RX 4 are the perfect creative imaging partners in your new business.
- Lightweight yet powerful flash unit
- Compatible with many accessories
- Ideal for taking pictures of larger groups and creating sharp images
- Accurate exposures with consistent colour
- Available in 200 Ws or 400 Ws
The set includes three sturdy stands, three flash units, two umbrellas and two softboxes. The D-Lite RX 4 is ideal for Hi-Sync photography with the optional Skyport transmitter Plus HS.
- Place an order for £480.00 + Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
The D-Lite RX is one step up in the Elinchrom studio flash family, offering a more robust case with an ergonomic handle for harder working with larger accessories. These units are ideal for small business applications, portraiture and for everyone interested in the most creative lighting.
These Swiss designed and tested units will not only give many years of reliable service and pleasure, but also make it extremely easy to upgrade your lighting as your interest and need grows.
The Skyport Plus remote control built into the Elinchrom units offers cordless triggering and control of power and modelling lamp from the camera, and control of all functions from many other common devices.
- The new Skyport Plus delivers the most comprehensive synchronisation and control, and it’s unique to the whole Elinchrom system.
- Intelligent pre-flash detector system enables the full use of D-Lite RX with speedlights.
- 5V sync socket for maximum protection of digital cameras.
- Temperature controlled cooling fan.
- Visual Flash Confirmation option. The modelling lamp switches off/on to confirm the flash has been triggered.
- Adjustable proportionality of the modelling lamp range.
- Variable f-stop steps : 1/1, 1/2, 4/10, 1/3, 2/10 or 1/10 steps are available.
- Programmable ready beep tone.
- The accessory bayonet accepts the complete range of light modifiers.
- Centred 7mm umbrella shaft enables also the use of the unique Elinchrom Deflector set.
- Stand bracket with additional umbrella fitting for larger umbrella shafts.
- User replaceable plug-in flashtube.
- Power auto-dump.
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp).
- 3x D-Lite RX 4; includes 100 W lamp, protective cap, sync cord and mains cable
- 3x Cliplock Stand
- 1x Portalite 66cm Square Softbox
- 1x Portalite 56cm Octa Softbox
- 1x Translucent Deflector
- 1x 85cm Translucent Umbrella
- 1x 85cm Silver Umbrella
- 2x 16cm Reflector
- 1x Skyport Plus Transmitter
- 1x Sync Cable PC-3.5 / 5m
- 1x Protec Three Head Rolling Case
- 1x Two Head Tube Bag
- 1x Cliplock Stand Bag
Comes with a 3-year UK warranty.
Christmas Opening and Postage 2020
2020 has been a very tough year for many of our customers and others within our trade, but happily some sectors and clients still have continued to do strong business despite the challenging year and unprecedented times we have all experienced. So we'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you for all your help and support throughout 2020! We can definitly say that that if it wasn't for the support of our wonderful customer base we would not be here.
From everyone here at AJ's, we wish you a great Christmas and we hope to see you all in the New Year. We wish you all a happy and successful 2021 and trust that the situation improves for us all.
All the best,
Andrew, Hannah, Helen and Alex
Christmas and New Year Holiday Hours
Monday 21st December 2020 - Open
Tuesday 22nd December 2020 - Open
Wednesday 23rd December 2020 - Open
Thursday 24th December 2020 - Closed
Friday 25th December 2020 - Closed
Saturday 26th December 2020 - Closed
Sunday 27th December 202- - Closed
Monday 28th December 2020 - Closed
Tuesday 29th December 2020 - Closed
Wednesday 30th December 2020 - Closed
Thursday 31st December 2020 - Closed
Friday 1st January 2021 - Closed
Saturday 2nd January 2021 - Closed
Sunday 3rd January 2021 - Closed
Monday 4th January 2021 - Normal opening hours resume
Because of the volume of parcels being handled by our couriers we cannot guarantee any next day delivery through December. If your order is urgent please order in a timely manner to ensure delivery on or before the date you require your delivery.
While all parcels are despatched on a next day delivery we will not guarantee any Christmas delivery placed after Friday 18th December. We will not guarantee any next day delivery or timed services.
Please note we are closed as of Wednesday 23rd 2020, 5:00pm until 9:30am Monday 4th 2021
Normal postage/dispatch will resume from Monday 4th January 2021
Note: Orders placed through our website from Wednesday 23rd at 3.00pm won’t be processed until Monday 4th January 2021.
*We cannot guarantee next-day delivery during December as all couriers networks will be extremely busy. Please also be aware that certain items can't be posted through Royal Mail (including out-of-stock and oversized items). Please call us before placing any last minute orders.
For more information with the above dates, give us a call us on +44 (0) 1749 813044.