Elinchrom ELB 1200 Action Head (20189)
The Action head offers the fastest flash duration to freeze moving subjects with the normal flash sync shutter speed of your camera (1/200th a second) without the use of Hi-Sync technology. When shooting with a Hasselblad or shooting with a DSLR at the standard sync speed or below, you should use the Action heads.
Action heads are not compatible with Hi-Sync photography.
- Place an order for £3,000.00 + Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
The Action head offers the fastest flash duration of the three flash heads. The fast flash duration can stop motion quite effectively when shooting at the standard flash sync of 1/200th second.
If you are shooting in low light and want to drag the shutter, i.e. use a slow shutter speed like 1/15th second, but also want to stop the motion of a moving subject, then the Action flash head is the one you want. Keep in mind that this head is not recommended for use with Hi-Sync.
- 92 CRI dimmable daylight LED
- Equivalent to 250w Halogen lamp
- For both still photography and video
- Aluminium housing
- 22.5 cm x 14 cm x 23 cm
- 2.2 kg
- Aluminium tilt head
- 7 mm and/or 8 mm umbrella tube
- Silent video mode
- Compatible with all full sized Elinchrom accessories
|Modelling light:||92 CRI dimmable daylight LED, equivalent to 250w Halogen lamp|
|Total size:||22.5 x 14 x 23 cm|