Kino Flo Celeb LED 250 DMX Center Mount Fixture, Univ 230U (CEL-250C-230U)
The Celeb® 250 LED boasts technical innovations that make it an ideal professional imaging tool. The fixture produces a soft, even wraparound lighting quality and produces color faithfully and beautifully on HD or film, in the studio or on-location.
The Celeb 250 LED Center Mount includes a ball and socket design and lock down knob. It allows unrestricted 360° orientation. At the other end of the Center Mount is a baby receiver curved lollipop, MTP-LBC (16mm), which can go directly onto a baby stand or hang from a pipe grid.
- Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get 10% discount.
The Celeb 250 has three Menu options, one white and two color menus. Those who prefer to work with white light can use the "white menu" that gives the user access to Dimming, Kelvin and Green/Magenta control channels. Kelvin range is from 2700K tungsten to 6500K daylight.
In the color menu, the Kelvin range travels from 2500K tungsten to 9900K daylight, and Kino Flo has set up a fourth channel called Gel. The Gel channel includes Kino Flo presets such as blue & green screen, sodium vapor, mercury vapor and over 100 well-known lighting gels. In addition, there is also a fifth channel called Hue Angle and sixth channel, Saturation. These two channels behave similar to a traditional color wheel, where you have white light in the center, and the Hue angle determines the color along a 360-degree range, and Saturation determines how much color is applied. The second color menu provides individual red, green, blue (RGB) control. The RGB menu is a great way to work with apps with predetermined RGB presets or color wheels.
Kino Flo's Celeb 250 LED also comes with standard DMX and wireless DMX (Lumen Radio®), 24VDC input, and universal voltage input 100-240VAC (1.2 Amps at 120V). We also recently added new SnapBag Softbox and SnapGrid accessories.
The Celeb 250 LED DMX fixture styles include: Center Mount, Yoke Mount and Pole-Op. The compact design is only 5” in depth and is comprised of a rugged metal alloyed fixture with built-in electronics. The fixtures include a 90° honeycomb louver. The molded accessory holders hold the louver and also allow for a 4-point rope hang.
Celeb 250 LED features:
- Kelvin presets
- Dial-in color temperature control between 2700K-6500K
- Extended color pallete from 2500K-9900K
- Green/Magenta Control
- Hue angle and Saturation adjustments
- RGB control
- Works with Apps with predetermined RGB presets or color wheels
- Can use preset buttons to store custom Kelvin settings
- Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings
- No color shift while dimming
- Color-correct with high color rendering index (CRI 95)
- Universal input 100VAC-240VAC or 24VDC
- Energy efficient, draws 1.2A, 120VAC and 6.25A, 24VDC
- Flicker-free, dead quiet operation
- Full range onboard and DMX dimming
- DMX wireless link (Lumen Radio®)
- DMX Auto Terminate
- Fixture includes removable 90° Honeycomb Louver
- Honeycomb louver also available in 60° as accessory
- Lightweight, slim profile
- Center Mount, Yoke Mount, Pole-Op
- Mounts to stand or can hang easily from a grid
- Accessory molded corners also used for four-point rope hang
- (1) CEL-250C-230U Celeb 250 LED DMX Center Mount, Univ 230U
- (1) GFR-CE2 Celeb 250 Gel Frame
- (1) LVR-CE290-P Celeb 250 Louver/HP 90°
- (1) MTP-LBC Kino 41 Lollipop w/ Baby Receiver Curve (16mm)
|Colour temp.:||2700~6500K (2500~9900K in color menu/mode)|
|Total size:||61 x 35.5 x 12.7 cm (24 x 14 x 5")|