Profoto Air Sync (901032)
Wireless sync and camera release.
The standard Air Sync can be used to wirelessly sync any Profoto flash with built-in Air from any camera that has a hot shoe.
Unlike the Air Remote TTL-S, the Air Remote TTL-N, the Air Remote TTL-O, and the Air Remote TTL-C, the Air Remote does not provide TTL or HSS functionality. But the sensation of shooting without cords and without restraints is the same.
The impressive operating range of 300 m (1,000 ft) is also the same.
Note that the Air Remote uses the world’s fastest system for remote radio sync and control, allowing you to shoot with less delay and higher reliability.
- The world’s fastest system for remote radio sync and control, fast enough to match a sync cable
- Can be used as both sync transmitter and receiver.
- Triggers Profoto Air flashes without the need for a separate receiver.
- Wireless range up to 300 m (1.000 ft).
- Fast mode with extremely short transmission delay. Supports fastest shutter X-sync specification on most cameras.
- 2.4 Ghz operation approved worldwide.
- 8 digital channels.
- Very easy operation.
- Compact design that integrates with the camera.
- 1 x Air Sync incl. batteries
- 1 x Wrist-strap
- 1 x Accessory Pouch
- English User Guide
|Power supply:||2 x AAA (Alkaline)|
|Battery capacity:||Up to 140 hours|
|Total size:||75 x 60 x 35 mm (2.9 x 2.3 x 1.4")|
|Weight:||(inc. batteries) 0.075 kg|