Tether Tools RapidMount SLX with RapidStrips (for Speedlights) (RMSLX)
Mount SpeedLights directly to multiple surfaces.
The RapidMount SLX is a multi-surface speedlight holder that allows mounting off-camera flashes to a wall and other surfaces using the included ten (10) specially-formulated, pressure-activated RapidStrips.
Perfect for Wedding & Event Photographers!
- RapidMount SLX is ideal for weddings and events where stands are a hazard and an eyesore
- Mount your speedlight using a SLX on travel or location shoots where conditions are uncertain and discreet lighting is optimal
- Mount speedlights in areas where light stands simply won’t fit such as bridal room, hallways, and other tight spaces
- Leave your lightstands at home, and avoid packing and hauling bulky gear to travel and location shoots
- Place an order for £480.00 + Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
The RapidMount SLX stays securely attached to the wall while the arms cradle your speedlight and drawstring keeps it in place. The RapidMount SLX adheres to and removes from walls quickly and leaves no residue upon removal with the help of the RapidMount adhesive strips.
Less Gear, More Options
Photographers depend on optimal lightning conditions to get the best possible shot, capturing the moment in a way that the photographer envisioned. Wedding and events are particularly difficult lighting situations, as receptions are often dimly lit and lighting is a hassle.
It's time to leave the bulky light stands at home! The RapidMount SLX is simple to setup, allowing multiple speedlights to be mounted throughout a venue in a matter of minutes, providing professional, gorgeous lighting in a way that has never been possible before.
- The RapidMount SLX with RapidStrips adhere to smooth and lightly textured surfaces including drywall, painted walls, veneer, glass, mirror, laminate, fiberglass, metal, tile, porcelain and marble. Do not mount to raw wood, brick, soft plastics, vinyl, fabric, Venetian painted surfaces, or wallpaper.
- The adhesive should be applied to a clean, smooth, dry surface when the surface temperature is between 0°F(-17°C) and 150°F(65°C).
- Holds up to 1.5lbs.
- One (1) Tether Tools RapidMount SLX
- Ten (10) RapidStrips