Rotolight Neo II LED Light Head (RL-NEO-II)
Revolutionary all-in-one continuous LED light and HSS Flash. Small light. BIG results.
NEO 2 is a revolutionary LED light, that combines the ‘shoot what you see’ benefits of continuous light, with the flexibility of High Speed Sync (HSS) flash, for more power or to freeze action. With no recycle time, you’ll never miss a shot.
“NEO 2 is a game changer. You’ll never miss a shot. There’s genuinely no recycle time, no light loss, no power loss. It’s an incredible product.” – Jason Lanier, Sony Artisan of Imagery and award winning photographer
“The CineSFX mode that’s built into the Rotolight NEO 2 an advantage to any production. It doesn't matter if it's a feature, a drama or a documentary, there isn’t a job I wouldn’t take it on.” – Stefan Lange, Visual FX veteran (Batman, James Bond ‘Spectre’ and Tomb Raider
Designed for portrait photographers and videographers on the go, NEO 2 is lightweight and portable, and can be mounted both on or off camera. A built in Elinchrom Skyport flash receiver, delivers ultra reliable wireless triggering(1/8000th) up to 200m(656ft). Powered by 6 AA batteries, DC or Dtap, NEO 2 delivers outstanding colour reproduction, with a gorgeous soft light output and Rotolight’s signature catch light effect.
Packed with innovative features, NEO 2 includes True Aperture Dimming™, Designer Fade™ and an updated arsenal of CineSFX™ custom lighting effects (Lightning, Fire, TV etc.). 85% brighter in continuous mode than its predecessor, NEO 2 is a small light that delivers big results.
NEO 2 also includes a powerful suite of Rotolight’s patented industry first features, to maximize creative possibilities, and streamline your workflow:
- High Speed Sync Flash (HSS) provides a powerful HSS flash mode when you need more power, with zero recycle time, at up to 500%* of the maximum continuous light output for photographers. Enabling you to ‘freeze action’, and shoot at wider apertures for better subject isolation, Neo 2 eliminates the need to buy two separate products if you shoot both stills and video, as it provides an all-in-one solution.
- Unrivalled battery performance. The longest battery life of an on camera flash ever made. NEO 2 provides 85,000 full power shots on a single set of AA batteries (not included) vs 250 of a typical speedlite. You’ll never be down on the job.
- AccuColour™ LED technology ensures the NEO 2 delivers exceptional colour rendering for gorgeous skin tones (CRI:96+, TLCI 91) eliminating the need for post processing.
- True Aperture Dimming™ calculates and displays F-stop for a subject at a given distance, eliminating the need for trial and error shooting, or a light meter.
- CineSFX™ provides a suite of customizable cinematic lighting effects, such as lightning, fire, gunshot, paparazzi and TV flicker to enhance your video production.
- Designer Fade™ provides custom fade up/down production effects for interviews.
*500% increase in flash power on Rotolight V battery or PSU, 250% flash power on AA(Nimh or Lithium ion)
- 1 x Rotolight NEO 2
- 1 x Rotolight Belt Pouch Carry Case
- 1 x Rotolight Universal power adapter with regional mains cable
- 1 x NEO 2™ Filter pack:
- 1 x 216 Full Diffuser (1.5 Stops)
- 1 x 250 Medium, Half White Diffuser (3/4 Stops)
- 1 x 184 “Cosmetic Peach” Diffusion
- 1 x 279 1/8th Minus Green (Magenta)
- 1 x Filter Holder
Camera NOT included.
|Accu-Colour™ Technology:||Best in Class Color Rendering CRI = 96 & R15 Skintone = 99, TLCI (Television Lighting Consistency Index) = 91 Ideally suited for professional Television use|
|Colour temp.:||3150 Kelvin – 6300 Kelvin, integrated accurate Kelvin display|
|Battery:||6 x AA (NiMH or Lithium-ion) high performance batteries provides 85,000 flashes at full power, or 1.5 hours continuous run time (max power) (Rotolight Lionheart AA by Powerex PRO recommended)|
|Remote control:||Local, Wirelessly (using in built ‘Skyport’ flash receiver and Rotolight HSS transmitter by Elinchrom), or with third party HSS flash trigger received with 3.5mm or PC sync socket (for best results use the Rotolight HSS transmitter by Elinchrom)|
|Attachment:||Integral 1/4"–20 tripod mount (x3), Universal Hot-Shoe Camera adapter mount included|
|Weight:||(body only) 0.354 kg|